𝐭𝐰𝐨. halloween is cool

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎. halloween is cool

❨ cobra kai ❩

IT WAS NO SURPRISE TO ANYONE WHEN THEY found out that Jieun Kang was absolutely, positively, unquestionably, beyond any doubt, in love with love

She found it so interesting how two minds can become infixed with raw love and tender affection, and how that can be experienced for the rest of that person's life.

She wanted the long late-night talks, diner dates, running in the rain, and picnics shared in the sun.

She didn't just fall in love with the idea of having these one day but the feeling. The feeling she could imagine in her stomach when she would think of her name escaping their mouth, how her heart would flicker at the sight of their eyes and lips. The feeling when they would look at her with full admiration.

She fell in love with the idea of love. The idea of her significant others' arms around her and showing her off like they were insanely happy by the fact that she was finally theirs. The idea of them never getting bored of kissing her, the thought of them comforting her.

Unfortunately for Jieun Kang, she was extremely picky because of these expectations.

So, here she was, at the same cafeteria table, along with Sam, Yasmine, and Moon, gossiping over Sam's newfound interest in Kyler.

"Hey Jiji, how come we never hear if you're interested in anyone?" She asked.

"Everyone here is boring" Jieun set her magazine down. "No one's caught my eye yet."

"Hmm, y'know, Kyler mentioned he wanted to go on a date, before the Halloween dance." Sam glances at the girl, an exasperated sigh leaving her lips. "I'm too shy to go alone." She side-eyes Jieun.

She wasn't completely lying. Sure, Kyler hadn't actually asked her out on a date but she knew if she asked she really would be nervous about the whole thing. The company of the Korean girl would definitely help her with that, and vice versa.