𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞. the boy who could fly

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄. the boy who could fly

❨ cobra kai ❩

JIEUN TOSSED AND TURNED ALL NIGHT

JIEUN TOSSED AND TURNED ALL NIGHT. THE INSOMNIA WAS still just as worse ― watching your father being murdered will do that to you ― or the more likely culprit to her sleeplessness was the undeniable pain she felt throughout her body from training with Tory.

The sun peeked through the cracked open blinds. Though, that's not what woke her. It was the constant thudding on the bedroom door. Throwing the blanket off her, she jumped up. She learned that she needed to find out who was on the other side before welcoming them in. Yesterday she thought it was the nice employee and instead it was Ben; Satan himself.

Continued pounding on the door had her more furious than concerned. "I'm coming," she huffed with heavy steps as she crossed the floor. Without caring about her appearance, she ripped the door open. "What the hell is your problem?" It's Ben. He's standing there with folded clothes in his hands ― her clothes, only, they were clean.

"Get your ass dressed. It's your first day of school." He shoved them to her chest.

"It's like six in the morning. I don't usually leave until seven thirty."

Stuffing his hands in the pockets of his jeans, he gives a tight-lipped smile. "Because, you little shit, I'm taking you to school today." His blue eyes bored into hers and behind that tough guy facade, she saw familiarity. The reflection of her eyes was in his, but more than that, she could see pain. A life full of trials and tribulations. Hiding, and being hidden. Isolation and darkness. With desperation to break free.

She knew that feeling. His life here was no different. There were secrets in these walls, and if they could talk, she was sure they'd tell her to run like hell. He turned around and walked away.

Tossing the clothes into the bedroom, she crossed her arms over her chest, "fucking asshole."

Sweeping away any thoughts that slithered into her mind, she grabbed her clothes off the floor and got into the adjoined bathroom. She set them down and pressed her palms to the cold marble vanity and looked in the mirror, barely recognizing the girl staring back at her.