𝐬𝐢𝐱. the prince and the dragon

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗. the prince and the dragon

❨ cobra kai ❩

JIEUN WAS NOT EMOTIONALLY READY FOR WHAT WAS GOING to come, but here she was, standing at the entrance of the gym that held the All Valley Tournament

JIEUN WAS NOT EMOTIONALLY READY FOR WHAT WAS GOING to come, but here she was, standing at the entrance of the gym that held the All Valley Tournament. "You promised me." Miguel started, "I won't get hurt, swear." He held his right hand up.

Jieun let out a frustrated smile in that lopsided way Miguel came to know and value. "I'm here aren't I?" One thing Jieun noticed about Miguel was he was a tad bit clingy. Not obsessed like some, but needy for attention. "And you better win, I can't have my dad find out I'm even here, he'd kill me and then I'll haunt you if you lose."

"Yeah, y'know, I still don't know what that's about." Jieun blinked, maybe another time would be better for him to learn about her generational trauma. "Does he hate violence or something?"

"Mmm, something like that."

Truth be told, Jieun wasn't sure if she'd tell him at all. If Yasmine, Moon, or Sam didn't know about it why would Miguel be the first to know?

Actually, Jieun Kang would never admit it but Miguel Diaz was her favorite. She admired the young boy, who was learning how to become a strong man, to become a person who is able to take care of himself. He also loved tea, which was way healthier than coffee, and Jieun had her own personal vendetta against coffee.

But she'll never admit that out loud.

His ego was already too big around her and she was sure he'd bring it up any chance he'd get.

"Well, he did warm up to soccer, if you join Cobra Kai and make him come to a tournament maybe he'll see it's not so bad."

"He'd never go for it."

Miguel had not had a decent sleep since his breakup with Sam. The pain in his chest was worse at night as the darkness served only to amplify the pain.

Jieun could see that he was not his usual self, and she asked what was wrong. He immediately told her about what happened.

Why Sam didn't tell her first, she didn't know. Not even a text that morning.