3

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯
𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘎𝘢📍

It was the next morning around 11:00am I was laying in the bed next to my sister. In the hotel that we was in it was a two bed room a queen bedroom and a guest bedroom which had two beds in so me and my sister slept together and Tae slept by his self.

Tae ended up leaving to go to the apartment to start getting the rest of our clothes and stuff so it was just me, mama and Zara right now. Right now I was on social media checking my dms

𝐈𝐭𝐬𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐲 : 𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦..

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 : 𝘐𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶.. 𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘏𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳 105

That reminds me I need to tell my others girl the same thing. I had 4 heads to do today so I sorta had a busy day.

"Sissy can we go to the pool now?" Zara asked

"I have to do hair today sis , I'll take you as soon as I'm doing"  I said

"Okay" Zara said

I got out of bed and and grabbed a towel and then went into the bathroom so I could start showering. I don't know what the hell im going to wear but I'll find something in my bag. I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on as soon as the shower turned on I got in.

---------------

I got out the shower and dried my body off and then wrapped the towel around my body and dried off. I put some deodorant under my arms and then put some leggings on before I put my shirt on I had to brush my teeth. After I finished brushing my teeth I grabbed my towel and my dirty clothes and then opened the door and put my clothes on the bed.

"Zara go shower" I said

"Okay" Zara said

"Turn the right, left then the middle" I said

"Okay" Zara said

I wasn't going to do my makeup fully I was just going to do put some lashes and lipgloss on. I put my dirty clothes on the bed and then grabbed my lashes out my bag and went into the bathroom and started applying them. After I finished applying my lashes I grabbed my flirt iron out my bag and started putting some nice curls in my hair. When I finished I swooped my edges down and then went back into the bedroom. I put my dirty clothes on the bed until I could find somewhere to put them and then started making up the bed. When I was finished I grabbed my phone and then walked into the living room where mama was.

"Hey mama" I said sitting on the couch

"Hey baby" My mama said

"What you doing?" I asked

"Looking for houses.. Your brother told me to look" My mama said

"Yeah to see what you would like we talked about it already" I said

"Ohh okay" My mama said

A knock  hit the door which caused my attention

"I got it" I said getting up

I looked out the peep hole to see two good boys. I think they were my brothers friends though.

"Y'all can bring it in" I said