53

Last chapter ..🥲 bitter sweet! but a book 2 will be in the process don't worry.

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

A couple hours later..
6:00am

I was up breast feeding Kaden while Malik was playing the game. The nurse came in a little earlier to help me breastfeed but I caught on quick so it was easy.

"Hi papa.." I cooed

It was late and for some reason I was wide awake. I was so happy that my baby boy was here I didn't even want to go to sleep.

I placed kisses on Kadens face and played with his little fingers. He was some handsome.. he really did come out looking like Malik. I looked up to see that he had fell asleep.

"Bae can you put his back in his little bed?" I asked

"Yea" Malik said

Malik got up and got Kaden and placed him in his bed and kissed him a couple times.

"I love you mama" Malik said kissing my lips

"I love you more baby" I said smiling

Malik smiled and went and started back playing his game.

I decided to get onto Instagram and let the world know that my baby was born.

Instagram Post

HarmonyMariee_

 Liked By TheHoodMalik and 7,000 others

HarmonyMariee_ At 2:30am Kaden Amir Williams was born. I can't explain the way I feel right now.. I feel like my  world is complete. 🥺 Kaden weighed 6lb and 12 ounces he was a chubby baby lol.. but it was all worth it.. I wouldn't change it for the world. Thank you Kaden for picking me to be your mommy.. I'll try and be the best mommy ever💙 I love you baby boy.. forever and more.

View Comments

📌TheHoodMalik I love y'all both💙 my world complete.
↪️ we love you🥺💙 and thank you for making me a mommy.

ItsSierra welcome to motherhood💙 he's handsome. I'll be there around 9ish to see my nephew🥰 Me and Ariel love y'all!
↪️ We love y'all more & okay🤞🏾