29

𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬/𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐤 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬

It was the next morning and I was in bed chilling laying down. I had a lot on my mind this morning for some reason. I shook my thoughts off and decided to go smoke me a morning blunt. I got up out of bed and slipped my bedroom shoes on and then grabbed my phone, rolling tray and weed and headed outside. I sat outside on the porch and started rolling up. I turned some music up off my phone and just had a whole smoke session on my own.

******

About an 1 later I got up and went back into the house and chilled on the couch. I got on Instagram and started strolling. The first picture I seen was Harmony. I clicked on her comments and the first comment I seen was a Nigga named Quan commenting the drooling face. I clicked on his picture to see he looked familiar. This nigga work for our rival oh nah I gotta tell Tae about this shit.

𝐓𝐚𝐞🤘🏾

Aye bruh I just seen some crazy shit.

Word? Meet me at the trap house then

Bet.

I got up and went into my room to grab a towel this was some crazy shit. Fuck could Quan ass want with Harmony? He knew that was Tae sister he probably brainwashed her. I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on and turned the hot and cold nob until it turned warm once the water was warm I got in.

********

About 30 mins later I got the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. I went to the sink and started brushing my teeth after I finished I went into the room and found some drip to put on. I finally found and outfit and put it on. I sprayed some cologne on my body and then walked to the mirror and looked at my hair to make sure I was straight. My hair was good and I grabbed my phone off the bed and went into my brother room.

"Aye bro" I said

"Yea" Kingston said

"You gone be straight? I'm finna go chill at the trap house" I said

"Yea ima be good I'm probably finna go" Kingston said

"Where?" I asked

"With my friend" Kingston said

"Okay. Ima cash app you some money" I said

"Bet" Kingston said

I closed my brother door back and went back into the living room and grabbed my keys off the table. I locked the front door and closed it behind me. I unlocked my car door got in and started it up. I hooked my phone up to the aux and played

"Comme des Garçons, she say she like on me
Flyer then a jet, baby, flyer than an eagle (brr, brr)
Can I take you out tonight? " I rapped

I pulled out the drive way and made my way towards the trap house. I don't know why but that Nigga Quan commenting on Harmony picture was all I was thinking about. I let my thoughts flow through my head.