13

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯
𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘎𝘢📍

I was in the laundry Matt sitting down waiting on the clothes to dry

I was in the laundry Matt sitting down waiting on the clothes to dry. It was going on 12:30pm and I was still here waiting on clothes.

"I'm so bored" Zara said

"I am too" I said

"I'm finna go make tictocs by this window" Zara said getting up

"Okay" I said

My phone dinged letting me know I had a message.

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐤
1𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚

I opened it to see what he wanted.

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐤 : 𝘈𝘺𝘦 𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝐌𝐞 : 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨?
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙩 12:50𝙥𝙢

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐤 : 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵. 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦.. 203 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵.. 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘢 𝘮𝘢.

𝐌𝐞: 𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙩 1:00𝙥𝙢

I didn't know what was wrong with Malik but he needed me and when anybody said they needed me I was there for them because that was the type of person I am.
I got up and checked the clothes and seen they were finally dry. I put them in the basket and told my sister to grab the other basket and we walked outside and put the basket in the car and got in. I had to take the clothes and my sister back home first before I went anywhere.

"Put your seatbelt on Zara" I said

"Okay" I said

I turned the music up and drove to the hotel.

*****

I pulled into the parking lot and turned the car off and got out. I went to the back and grabbed the clothes and rolled them towards the hotel. My sister had the other basket. I walked in the hotel and walked down the hall and knocked on the door. My mama opened the door.

"Clothes took that long?" My mama asked

"Yea I don't know what was going on" I said putting the basket down