8

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯
𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘎𝘢📍

It was going on 1:00pm in the afternoon and I was in the car on my to the nail Solon with my sister. Me and her always get our nails done on Saturday.

"I think this time I'm going to get pink" Zara said

"You got pink last time" I said chuckling

"And I'm going to get it again" Zara said

"Okay sis" I said

I turned the music up and kept driving to the nail shop.

******

I pulled up to the nail shop and parked in the front. I grabbed my card and got out. I got out and locked my door. Me and my sister walked in the nail shop thank god it wasn't packed.

"How may I help you?" The Chinese lady said

"My little sister just needs a nail polish and I'm going to get a pedicure and full set" I said

"Okay wait 5 min" She said

"Okay" I said sitting down

*****

I was in the pedicure chair soaking my feet I was gone get white because that's literally all I get. It wasn't going to take long it never took long to do my feet it was always my nails that took forever.

I just put my AirPods in and relaxed.

*****

About an hour later I was finished getting my toes done and now on my way to get my nails done. I sat down at the table and she sat in front of me.

"French tip?" She asked

"Yeah but make it short" i said

"Okay" She said

I put my AirPods in and started back listening to music.

*****

It was going on 4:30pm and I was just now getting finished with my nails.

"Thanks sissy" Zara said

"You welcome love" I said

I pulled out the parking lot and turned some music up.

"Can you play Cardi B" Zara asked

"Go ahead" I said

My sister loves Cardi B for some damn reason I don't know why but she loves Cardi B. Zara put some cardi B on and then turned the radio up.

*****

I pulled up back at the hotel and parked the car. Me and Zara got out and walked into the hotel. I walked down the hallway towards our room and scanned my card. Once I scanned my car the door unlocked.

"Look who's here" My mama said

I walked in and seen my cousin Jada sitting on the couch.

"HEYYY!" I said smiling

"Hey girlll" Jada said hugging me

Jada was probably the only female that I fucked with heavy everybody else I just didn't vibe with.

"What the fuck are you doing down here?" I asked

"I'm visiting before I have my baby" Jada said

"How many months you are now?" I asked