51

1month later...
𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧.

It was a month later and I'm not 9months pregnant I'm due in a couple days and I'm so nervous. Over the past month Malik has been loyal and he's been taking good care of me and making sure Kaden is straight. Kaden had so much newborn stuff which I told Malik not to get but does he listen? No. Kaden will grow out of newborn really fast so I'll end up selling half the clothes. Just a few more days and my baby will be here.. Malik ended up moving in with me too since we were now officially back together and like I said it was going great.

Right now I was sitting in my living room with Kai , her girlfriend, Sierra and the baby. The boys were out playing basketball. They ended up dropping out the whole selling weed thing because they were now parents.

"Do y'all think I'm ugly?" Sierra asked

"What? No" I said

"You sure? I feel really ugly" Sierra said

"Girl you are pretty before and after a baby" Kai said

Every since Sierra has had Ariel she been going through postpartum depression. She's been very emotional and insecure about her self. It was all apart of having a baby though.

"You hungry mama?" Sierra cooed at Ariel

"She's so beautiful man.." I said

"Thank you" Sierra said

"Literally your twin" Kai said

"Really? My family says she's Taes twin" Sierra said

"Well now I can see both" Kai said

"No I still see Sierra" I said

"Who knows? I'll be back I need to breast feed her. " Sierra said

"Okay" I said

"Aye where your bathroom at?" Drea asked

"Go down that hallway and it's on the right" I said

"Preciate it" She said getting up

Drea was Kai's girlfriend she was cool people. I loved their relationship she put Kai first and that's all I wanted for my bestfriend.

I decided to get on Instagram since I haven't been on their in a while.

Instagram Post

TheHoodTae2xx