22

-𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙩 read 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙮😭

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

I had just woke up and my nonfictions was blowing up from Instagram, iMessages and snap. I went to Instagram to see what everybody was talking about

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐃𝐌

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥
𝙏𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙠 𝙜𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚🤣

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙩 ...

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥
𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪

*𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥 sent a video*

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥

I got off the dm. That can't be Malik .. this gotta be fucking old. Before I get mad I went and checked snap and and seen somebody sent me the same thing. I went to iMessage to see what the random number was and it was the same video. I sat up in the bed and quickly called Malik ass.

It rung a few times and went straight to voicemail. Now I knew the shit was true. I wasn't even about to text his ass I told him from the jump I didn't have time for his bullshit and then he up and do the same shit he said he wasn't gone do. Fuck him respectfully.

I got up out the bed and went into bathroom and ran the water and grabbed a face towel and big towel. I took my clothes off and got in the shower.

******

About 30 mins later I wrapped the towel around my body and went to the sink and started brushing my teeth. After I was finished brushing my teeth I went into the room and locked the door so nobody wouldn't walk in on me. I looked in my bag and found the perfect outfit. I had to take this wig off though which wouldn't take long so I wasn't worried. I grabbed my hair stuff and went to the bathroom and started doing my hair.

About 40 mins later I was finally finished. I went back into the room and put some deodorant under my arms and then grabbed my white top crop top and put it on and then grabbed some clean under wear out my basket and put them on. After I was done I grabbed my shorts and put them on and put baby lotion on my legs. I went back into the bathroom and applied my lashes and then applied some lipgloss and then came out and started packing my stuff up since we were staying at our new house tonight. After I finished packing all my stuff up I got my shoes and put them on and carried my bag into the living room.