Chapter 5- Sailing to new beginnings part-8

It's night time now. Thomas is looking at the stars with Theo. Thomas is petting Theo  makes a happy noise as he being petted. Jasper sees Thomas and walks up to him. Jasper makes it to Thomas. Theo sees Jasper and flys to the other side of the ship. Thomas looks at Jasper. Jasper speaks "What are you doing here out here? We are landing tomorrow morning" Thomas smiles a little and than looks at the stars. Thomas speaks "I wanted to see the stars" both Thomas and Jasper lay on the ship railing. Thomas speaks "This reminds me When I was a child my mother would take my brother and I to see the stars when I saw them for the first time I felt like I was in another world" Jasper looks at Thomas He smiles a little knowing seeing the stars means a lot to Thomas. Thomas speaks "My mother said no matter where I am in life or death I will always be with you. in a way I think my mother is with the stars in the sky" Thomas smiles a little. Thomas speaks "Sometimes when I'm alone I feel like she's here" Jasper clears his throat and than speaks "My Apologizes I should take my leave" Thomas speaks "No stay I wouldn't mind having company for tonight" Jasper speaks "as you wish" both Thomas and Jasper look at the stars. Jasper speaks "So are you ready for tomorrow?" Thomas speaks "I think so I mean this will be my first time seeing the land, seeing other city's and it towns" Jasper speaks "You never saw the outside world from colmer?" Jasper and Thomas look at Each other. Thomas speaks "No my father kept the gates closed he wanted it closed for the safety of his family and his people. The only time he opened if important people were coming to see him" Jasper speaks "That's awful I'm sorry you went though that" Thomas speaks "Thank you you're two kind" Jasper speaks " you're being modest" Thomas speaks "It's the truth" Jasper smiles a little. Both Thomas and Jasper look at the stars. Jasper looks at Thomas and than speaks "no matter happens to our journey to colmer Just know I'm ready to fight and die for you...Thomas" Thomas smiles knowing this is the first time he heard Jasper said his name. Thomas speaks sincerely "I'm ready to die for you too" Thomas smiles at Jasper and than looks at the stars. Jasper looks at Thomas he is surprise to hear Thomas say that. Jasper smiles a little and than looks at the stars.The waves continue moving forward and back with each movement there is sound of crashing waves it sound so calm and smoothing. The stars look beautiful as each star is white and bright. Thomas and Jasper are both are not saying anything anymore as they just enjoy each other's company. Both face experience enjoyment and calm as they both look at the stars together. This evening is something Thomas and Jasper will not forget.