Chapter 8-A New Friend final part

Thomas is still by Jasper's side as he is still unconscious on the wizard's table. Everyone else is outside. Thomas narrates "It's been 2 days those two days have not been kind Seeing Jasper on the table laying there nearly broke my heart he could have died because of me if he did I don't know if I would live with myself. While Jasper was in my arms all I thought about was him and how much he means to me I Sometimes wonder if—-" Thomas sees Jasper's Eyes starting to open. Thomas's Eyes widen he sighs of relief. Jasper looks over and sees Thomas. Jasper speaks still week "Hey" Thomas has water in his eyes without a word from Thomas he hugs Jasper. He quickly realizes and quickly backs away. Thomas speaks and panics "I'm sorry I didn't it I just so—" Jasper sees Thomas distress he gently pulls Thomas into a hug. Thomas smiles and hugs Jasper. Jasper speaks "I'm okay" Thomas speaks "I should have stayed by You're side" Jasper speaks "No you saved a mother and little boy's life" Thomas speaks "you saved them too" Jasper speaks "I guess I did" Jasper smiles a little. Jasper sees the Unknown wizard enter the room. Jasper sees the elven ring on the Unknown wizard's Hand. Jasper eyes widen. Thomas and Jasper Stop hugging. Thomas sees Jasper worry. Jasper looks at the Unknown wizard. Jasper speaks "Thomas you need to leave" Thomas is confused. Everyone starts entering the wizard's house. Jasper sees everyone and than speaks "Screw it" Jasper gets up and gets off the table. Jasper stumbles a bit. Jasper walks to the Unknown wizard. Jasper makes it to him and looks at him. Jasper sighs of frustration and speaks in elven language that is translated to English. "I knew it" Thomas is Confused What's going. Jasper pulls the Unknown wizard hood down. It's reveal he is a snow elf. Jasper continue speaking in elven language "Logon" everyone but Gavin and Thomas are in stock. Both Jasper and Logan Conversation continues speaking in elven language that is translated to English. Logon speaks "Jasper I—-" Jasper speaks in frustration and anger "after all theses years this is where you have gone to!" Logon and Jasper look at Each other. Jasper is angry while Logon is sad. Logon speaks "After what happened with my family I had to go it hasn't good for me to stay specially what happened" Jasper Yells "
"You left me heartbroken!" there is a moment of silent Logon speaks "Jasper I'm sorry I still care about you—" Jasper speaks "I have nothing to say to you" Jasper looks to his left and see his kids and than looks at Logon. Jasper starts leaving. Logon speaks "Jasper!" Jasper slams the door behind him. Olivia speaks in elven language "It was mistake coming here" Olivia speaks English to everyone "Let's go" Logon speaks in elven language "Olivia please" Olivia doesn't listen to him and starts leaving the front door. Everyone follows Olivia. Thomas looks back at Logon. Logan feels guilty and sad unaware Thomas is looking at him. Thomas follows everyone and closes the door. Hours later everyone is in there room. Thomas looks over and sees Jasper. Jasper looking at the ceiling. Thomas speaks "Jasper? I know it's a stupid question but How are you feeling?" Jasper speaks "I'm fine I'm not in pain" Thomas speaks "I was Ashley talking about—" Jasper Sighs of frustration an dragon speaks "Look just don't worry about it Okay? I...I'm fine" Jasper turns over on his bed. Thomas sees Jasper doesn't want to talk about it. Thomas turns over on his bed . Thomas wonders If Logon was Jasper's past love? And what logon wanted to say to Jasper? Thomas closes his eyes and goes to sleep leaving his curiosity and questions for another day.