Chapter 16- Second chance Part-8

Thomas and Jasper both siting on A field full of daisies and stars are in the sky. Thomas sighs as he is feeling very nervous. Jasper speaks sounding sincere "Are you okay?" Thomas speaks "I don't know I..." Thomas looks at Jasper. Thomas speaks "I feel like I have the whole world in my hands. I feel like I'm going to screw up and let everyone down" Jasper speaks continues to sound sincere "You haven't let everyone down" Thomas speaks "I have. My mother, king Fendrel, and Braerm" Thomas looks forward and looks the sky. Thomas speaks "What if we don't find the sword what if I...die" Jasper speaks and gently takes Thomas's hands. Thomas looks at Jasper and Jasper looks at Thomas. Jasper speaks sounding sincere "If we don't find the sword we continue walking to colmer as for You're life" he looks at Thomas's hands he gently strokes Thomas's hand with his finger gently. Jasper looks at Thomas and than speaks "I would never let anything or anyone hurt I will protect you until the end" Thomas smiles. Thomas speaks "and I would do the same for you" Jasper smiles after hearing that. Jasper leans in and kisses Thomas. Thomas kisses Jasper Back. Thomas and Jasper look at Each other. Jasper opens his mouth as he was about to say something but he smiles and than speaks "I..." Jasper he gently puts his hand on Thomas's neck. Jasper speaks "I mean what I said Thomas..You have my heart" Thomas gently touches Jasper's cheek and than whispers "and you have mine" Thomas and Jasper both lean in and kiss Each other. The kiss turning passionate. Meanwhile at the camp. Olivia is looking at the mountains while sitting down by a bonfire . Elwin goes stand sit beside Olivia. The conversation between Olivia and Elwin will be in elven language that is translated to English. Elwin speaks "Going back To The mountains not my ideal plan" Olivia sighs. A moment of silence lingers a moment. Olivia speaks "I still think of him you know" Elwin speaks "I think about him too I wonder what Braerm would think of Leofric" Olivia speaks "knowing him he would have never shut up about him or the red Jenny" Elwin quietly laughs and than speaks "Yeah that would be him" Olivia and Elwin look at the bonfire. Elwin speaks " we are going to finish this..all of us for Braerm" Olivia looks at Elwin and Than speaks "for Braerm" Elwin and Olivia do a warrior's hand shake. Both Olivia and Elwin let go of each other and than continue look at the bonfire together. Meanwhile Aries and Arathel in their tent just talking, Arathel speaks "So you and Freyja are back together" Aries speaks "I guess so" Arathel speaks "Where Do you see this going between you two" Aries speaks "to be honest I don't know I care for Freyja but part of me is scared because I don't want to lose her again" Arathel smiles a little and than speaks "Just live the moment you have together now don't worry what's going to happen in the future or tomorrow Life it's just so short to worry"