Chapter 8-A New Friend Part-6

As the sun is going down Everyone is setting up camp for the night. Thomas, Olivia, and Jasper discuss what will happen as they are looking at mountains next to the mountains is a city. Olivia speaks " well it's a good thing city right there maybe we should get new clothing before climbing the mountains" Thomas speaks "We can't walk around it?" Jasper speaks "That would take us to long and besides I know the mountains father showed me the way" Olivia starts looking at the map. Jasper looks at the mountains. Thomas looks at Jasper notices his lyrium black tattoo he can see that because the ink is so black it is see-through from Jasper's shirt. Jasper notices Thomas is looking and he looks at him. Thomas sees Jasper looking at him he quickly looks at Olivia. Olivia speaks "That should be good until we leave the mountains" Olivia puts the map back in her pocket. Olivia speaks "I should help Braerm set up before he messes up the tent again" Thomas speaks "What do you mean?" Olivia speaks "The tent fell on us last night because he didn't stab the ground properly" Thomas laughs and than speaks "I guess you better go do that Don't want the tent to be your blanket" Olivia smiles a little and than leaves. Jasper was about to leave until Thomas speaks "Jasper" Jasper stops and turns around to look at Thomas. Jasper sighs and than speaks "I'm fine Don't worry about me" Thomas speaks "How can I not" Thomas points to Jasper's arm. Jasper starts feeling embarrassed and than speaks "I'll tell you what if it gets worst I'll let you know" Thomas nods his head yes. Jasper speaks "Now lets get back to the others" both leave together. Olivia is reading a letter while she reads the letter. Theo is getting pet by Braerm. Braerm speaks in elven language that is translated to English "You must be tried little guy here" Braerm gently feds Theo a apple. Theo takes the apple and than leaves by tapping walking away. Olivia continues speaking in elven language that is translated to English "My brother Albwin and his man arrived on land they will met with us outside colmer" Olivia is worried for albwin. Braerm sees Olivia worry face and than speaks in elven language that is translated to English. "He will be okay he's not alone" the Conversation continues in elven language. Olivia speaks "I know I'm worried about him I just hope he's safe and I'll see him again" Braerm speaks "You will see him again I'll make sure you do" Olivia without saying anything walks to Braerm and kisses him on the forehead. Olivia speaks "Thank you my love" Braerm smiles and than kisses Olivia. Olivia kisses Braerm back. Olivia and Braerm touch foreheads with their foreheads. Thomas looks at his blade that is Alma's blade. Elwin sits beside Thomas. Thomas looks at Elwin and than speaks "Elwin do you think we will find the dragon blade" Elwin thinks and than speaks "I don't know I hope so I'm just wondering what's going to happen when we get there" Thomas Jokes "Maybe it will be easy" Elwin laugh and than Jokes "Maybe the Guardians could give us the sword and tell them we are borrowing it" Both Thomas and Elwin laugh. There is a moment of silence and than Elwin speaks "Whatever happens we will be by your side and face whatever comes" Thomas speaks "Thank you Elwin" Jasper is examining his arm he touches his lyrium tattoos that is black on his arm. Jasper feels pain as he touches it. Jasper sighs he looks at the road and sees a mother and a little boy being chased by black skeletons. Jasper quickly draws his swords and yells "To arms" everyone quickly ready their weapons. Jasper and everyone run forward to the Mother and little boy.