musings of a jaded poet

this year, i plan to release a body of work in all 4 quarters. for Q1, it's my debut solo poetry anthology dropping next week Friday, titled 'musings of a jaded poet.'

it's a musical LP/album, than it's a poetry anthology—but for labels sake, it's an anthology all the same

it's a musical LP/album, than it's a poetry anthology—but for labels sake, it's an anthology all the same. it tells the heartwrenching tale of the jaded poet, as he goes through the phases of being lovestruck, mesmerized by emotions and the inevitable heartbreak and contempt that usually ensues in most relationships.

except this time, there is a sinister twist eventually in the aftershocks of the relationship demise.

the book is available to be added to your libraries & reading lists now, in anticipation of next week when it eventually drops.

see you then.

•••

Blurb:

"like the title implies, musings of a jaded poet, comes from a jaded, hurt heart but it'd be folly to think this album is all doom and gloom. before the dark, there was light and it's a journey—a tale that needs to be told.

"the tragedy of how this poet became jaded, then beckons. or perhaps, it was all an elaborate ploy set up by his rueful lover."