Author's Note

At the end of Every Novel, it’s vital for the Author to pen a short note highlighting certain essential topics spanning themes, gratitude and future projects. And of course I won’t deviate from this path, length-wise though – let's all hope it doesn't blow up to pieces.

It still feels like yesterday, when I was writing the prologue chapter and promoting it on various social media platforms; but here we are Twenty Five chapters and 180K words later and we’re saying goodbye.

Its been a very emotional journey for me, creating this universe of characters and trust me when I say I’d miss them even more than you will. I also sincerely hope you had as much fun reading, as I did while writing.

For musical assistance, I turned to Imagine Dragons’ latest album – Evolve. Tracks like Start Over, Believer and Rise Up were on replay multiple times. For those of you asking for a playlist, there you go.

So I want to use this avenue to thank every single Reeder. The silent ones, the die-hard fans and even the haters. Y’all have made this ride like no other.

Don’t hesitate to check the other books on my profile. I assure you that they are every bit as enthralling as Rebellion. Also please check out the profiles of these following Nigerian authors; ClintDurueke toyosibby CandidChrisWealth essymofe weirdreader88 RuthieEbun They are all amazing people with amazing books.

I’m taking a brief hiatus from writing, so as to relax and refresh my brain – so there would be no new project coming anytime soon. But stay connected, you never know what's coming your way.

Farewell, till we meet again.

T.J. Martins,
November 2017.