Project '18

*clears throat and taps chest*

So, hey guys!!!

How's it going. Its been a while hasn't it?

How have y'all been, and what books have you been reading so far?

Put it in an inline comment here.

Let's all have our backs.

Anyway, to business. A new year means a new era, new era means new beginning and a new beginning means new books.

You didn't think I was going to leave you hanging for next year now, did you?

I have quite a number of stuff prepared for next year. And I hope I can brace it though, cos school is going to come into the equation. But I'm gonna try my best, I promise.

So, I've been working on something new for the past month. A Teen fiction novel of large-scale, and in fact I'm also privileged to have other Wattpad authors input in editing and reviewing also. Without further ado, here Is the Big one:

Coming on March 2nd, 2018 – is the Teen-Drama novel titled – Lake County

Coming on March 2nd, 2018 – is the Teen-Drama novel titled – Lake County. As you have seen in the picture.

The story is going to revolve round the lives of numerous teenagers habiting a particular geographical area/estate. You know like the series – Riverdale and its going to be quite huge. There would be a lot of characters, as i believe its only suiting for such story. So if you think the characters in Rebellion were many, get ready to be stunned.

So you can get the feel of it all. Here's the synopsis;

“In the aftermaths of the massive hurricane of liquid outpour that shook their entire world, residents of Lake County had never been more pedantic, nor their collective atmosphere – more paranoid.

Amongst those dazed by the plague and in a state of financial volatility, is the family of the Adeiye’s, consisting of 14-year old math-wiz – Tomi, who is about to commence the first lap of his last two years in high school.

Drama and glamour at its peak, was the case for Tomi who wanted to have a quiet school year but there is only so much low-key he can get when Queen-Bee in the making – Rena Ilori, takes a personal interest in him.

Their mates on the other hand, wouldn't be missing out on the spotlight as they would be all injected into the strong, tumultuous waves of the new session.

And maybe, just maybe there is a viable reason for their fears. Another lurking terror in the shadows, waiting to impact.”

There you go. Now you get the idea of the entire thing. I hope you're every bit as excited as I am though. I can't wait for you to see the stuff i have in store for you, but unfortunately to ensure its in premium condition, we all have to wait till March.

But being the nice guy I am, I cooked something up just to keep your hunger sated till then.

This is a Lake County Prequel/Spin-Off story coming to Tap on January 5, 2018. If you don't know what Tap is yet. Let me elaborate. It is Wattpad’s inventive app of chat/text-based stories. The stories are in form of text messages sent from one person to another and I want to utilize that quite well.

The Circle would be centralized on the holiday life of the Lake County characters just before the new session resumes and the story itself begins. It will end when LC hits Wattpad. So you get to meet the characters and know them, even before the novel premieres. Isn't that just great!!

Anyway, that's the big reveal. I hope you're all excited, and also do your best to spread the word to your people. Not just on Wattpad, on other media platforms. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook. Post the promotional pictures, create awareness and let's make Lake County an even bigger success than Rebellion.

Speaking about Rebellion's great reception, I was compelled to write another story like that. And I've also started work on it, its in sight. I won't reveal the title of the spin-off for now, but know its coming Late Summer by God's grace.

So, once again I implore you to broadcast this news to the world. This is where I'd be saying goodbye again until we meet next year.

BTW, who noticed the Christmas themed modified cover?
Credit to ClintDurueke for that.

Farewell guys, till we meet again. And a Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance to you all!!!

See you, next year.

P.S: All promotional posters in this chapter were designed by frostyella. Thanks a bunch!