Epilogue

Welcome once again, to yet another edition of Square TV’s – unveil the hero. Our guest here today needs no elaborate introduction, as we all know her quite well to some extent. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome into our midst – Mrs. Tiolu Tijani.

Yeah, well I’m already here, in your midst so the welcome in that statement should be redundant. But I’d let it slide anyway, since I’m so nice. Please refrain, from making such mistake in the future.

[Chuckles] Hilarious. Mrs. Tijani here, for those of us who might not know her for some reason, maybe you’ve been living under Olumo rock for the past few years or maybe this is the first time you’re watching a TV, let me elaborate. Mrs. Tijani – is one of the world’s leading experts in tourism. Her private company – Xplore, has taken the world by storm and now numerous developed countries all over the globe are seeking her employees services in tourism employments and the likes. Before we proceed to the core of the interview, I want to ask Mrs. Tijani a question. How exactly did you come about such a brilliant idea?

Well, I’ve always been an extrovert, you know. Someone with extreme social skills and who loves interactions a lot. And because of the nature of my personality, and my high intellectual faculties also – I’ve always encountered difficulty in navigating what my real purpose and dreams are, because I can do a lot of things. One time, I was a doctor, one time I was a museum curator, from there I worked briefly in the International Relations office, and also did partial service as a fashion intern at Vogue – all in a bid to find where my actual person is. But thanks to the support from my wonderful husband, best-friend, boss, everything. He is my everything, I say that everywhere – he pointed me in this direction, and ever since then. I’ve had no cause to be remorseful or sorrowful. I just know that this is the right place to be.

If you readers and viewers don’t know, Mrs. Tiolu Tijani here is married to world renowned author – Dayo Tijani. They’ve been married for the past five years now, and their union has produced two kids. A boy and a girl. So ma’am, as you were saying?

As I was saying, Dayo pointed me in the right direction and it has been great since really. I think being a tour guide is the one profession that amplifies and demands social skills. And I’m lucky that I’m here, because finally – I feel fulfilled and satisfied with the way things are progressing with my life.

Your life, your married life – pretty much the same thing. So let me ask again, how does being married to the world’s biggest author currently, feel.

Just like any other thing in life, it has its downsides and it great times. But you just have to make sure, that you come out of those downsides stronger and that you don’t return to them – while making sure the great times last longer.

Okay, but still I don’t think that’s detailed enough to young, aspiring spinsters out there who are on the brink of getting married and taking vows and all that. Could you please, be more detailed and explain to us or rather offer a success formula in marriage for a woman?

Well, this is the social arts – meaning there is no such thing as formula. Different things would work for different people, you just have to find the thing that’d work for you, I guess. But still there are things that are essential and that a woman shouldn’t be lacking in. A wife, I mean. So, I’d just be brief.

The reason why there is a high rate of marriage failure in our community these days is majorly because of the women. Either they’re not ready or fit for fit, but yet run into it claiming they have some sort of stupid love. Either they’re not dogged or tough enough to withstand the storm and run out at the surfacing every single battle or either they’re strutting around claiming to be feminists who don’t need the men to survive and eventually end up ruining everything by not being the wife in a relationship. The vices are numerous.