Singing Tendrils

My tenth novel, Singing Tendrils is now out on Wattpad. Go from my wall to add to your libraries.

•••

Blurb:

Aspiring author, Aega Olaide has gotten a much venerated admission into the illustrious L.I.T. Academy—a literary paradise where pristine talents are groomed, before being launched into the world on premiere platforms. Despite her affinity for crafting stories set in magical worlds and featuring mystical creatures, Aega's pretty much a grounded person—who has very realistic expectations of her looming adventure and anticipates nothing of a paranormal occurence.

An album and a world tour are the major events left for Asher Fox—global popstar & heartthrob—to brace, before his contract with Pacific Records' expires and he's free to pursue his repressed non-mainstream musical desires. However, he is more than aware of the fact that he must exhibit great caution in ensuring he doesn't bungle the intricate facade, painted by his team and that of Breanne Miller's—the elegant supermodel he's embroiled in a ruse with.

Fate on the other hand, has plans of its own and doesn't comply with their wishes. At some point, their parallel worlds stray off course and collide—threatening to rupture their realities and deprive them of lofty dreams, that hinges on the succesful completion of their respective missions. With an old foe of Asher's, resurfacing to orchestrate a hideous agenda—they must decide whether or not their chemistry is worth all the hassle of their lives going up in flames.