Lee su-hyeok

su-hyeok X fem. reader
genre: fluffy fluff
Rooftop

y/n pov:

sitting by the fire next to On-jo and bare-su. Dae-su was singing and my head rested softly on bare-su's shoulder, with his arm wrapped around my shoulder hugging me to his side.

once dae-su stopped singing I slowly got up and walked to the corner of the rooftop, looking down at the zombies. I just hoped all this would go away soon. That's all I wanted. I already lost Isak, I couldn't lose my other friends, or even my boyfriend. A few tears fall from my eyes.

suddenly I feel a person standing behind me.

"Everything okay baby?" Bare- su says grabbing my hand spinning me around to face him.

"Why are you crying? Baby please don't cry." He instantly says pulling me into his embrace.

we stayed there for a minute, his head on mine, his arms around my neck, my arms around his waist, and just feeling his warmth made me feel a little bit better.

he pulls away to look at me. "So why are you crying y/n?"

"I'm just worried about losing anyone else, too many have died already, and I don't need to see anymore. I especially don't want to lose you." I say as his face turns into worry.

"Y/n, don't worry about me. And whatever you do don't get bit. You cannot get bit." Su-Hyeok says as his hands travel down to my waist.

"But what about yo-" I try saying but get cut off. "I'm fine. I'll be fine. We're gonna make it out of this together, and we're gonna be so happy when we get out of here." He says giving me no time to speak back as his lips softly connect with mine.

I'll always love the way his kisses make me feel.

They make me feel safe, they give me butterflies, and his lips are perfect.

—————————————————————

ahhh oh my goodness!! Hey y'all, this is my first imagine in this book, so I hope you guys enjoyed it! Please vote and send requests because they are open right now. Thank you for taking the time to read my story, and I love y'all❤️