Lee cheong-san *smut*

cheongsan X fem. reader
Genre: smut
⚠️smut⚠️
After school

(requested by: @JaydenYn )

y/n pov:

Me and cheong-san were walking hand in hand out of the school and onto the field after school.

"So what are we doing today baby?" Cheong-san says clearly getting annoyed by the silence.

"Ummm well I was thinking you could come over, maybe watch some movies because my parents aren't coming home till 5 then we're going out to dinner, and they said you can come too!" I say smiling up at my boyfriend.

"Dinner with your parents?? Lord." He says taking a deep breath.

"It'll be fine, I know you've only had dinner with them at my house, but it'll be fine. They love you because they know how good you treat me." I say cuddling into his side.

We get to my house and cheong-san instantly goes to our snack cabinet and gets a bag of popcorn and quickly puts in the microwave.

I wrap my hands around his waist and he turns around making me look up at him.

"So what movie today?" He says leaning down real quick giving me a peck.

"Umm, I'm not sure yet..." I say, leaning back in to kiss him passionately which turned into a make out.

My back is now against the cabinets with my hands in his hair, and his fiddling with the top of my skirt. The microwave goes off.

He grabs the bag and latches his hand in mine as I follow him to my bedroom.

He puts the popcorn on my nightstand as I sit on my bed.

He comes back over to me and lays me down on the bed connecting his lips to my swollen lips already.

He slowly takes my skirt off, then my shirt and then eventually everything was off. He admired me for a few seconds before going down and kissing my neck leaving nibbles as I pull his shirt off.

He got up for a second and took off his boxers and grabs a condom from his bag.

"Babe. You really always have condoms in your school bag?." I sit up trying not to laugh.

"Well you never know baby.." he says crawling over me making me lay back on the bed.

"I'm gonna be gentle like always I promise." He says connecting our lips again.

I feel his tip start to go in as I bucked my hips and my arms went over his shoulder blades.

He starts playing with my nipples, his soft fingers go everywhere on my body as I moan into the kiss.

My nails digging into the sheets, he finally pulls away from my lips and I feel his fingers begin playing with me.

He's always been so good at this. "You feel so good cheong-san." I say moving my hips making him so deeper. "I'm gonna cum baby." I say as I feel myself cum around him, my walls tightening around him which clearly threw him off making him moan loud. "Fuck." He says as he twitches inside me.

He pulled out cuddled with me caressing my whole body for 15 minutes before asking to take a shower before we had to go to dinner.

We took a shower together, and I love how much cheong-san makes me feel after sex. He makes me feel so loved.

————————————————————-

okay okay. but I don't know I'm in love with one of my own stories. I hope you guys enjoyed, if you did please leave a vote. Requests are still open under the part called note. Love you<33