Park mi-jin *smut*

mi-jin X fem. reader
Genre: smuttyyy
⚠️smut⚠️
Her room

(requested by: @andrewgarfields_wife )

y/n pov:

"Popcorn and candy!" Mi-jin, my girlfriend says walking in her room as we were going to watch a movie.

"Yes! You were right, you did have candy." I laugh a little and she plays the movie.

"God today sucked. School is such ass." Mi-jin says as I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Yeah I agree."

Not even 10 minutes into the movie mi-jin wraps her arm around my waist hugging me into her.

I looked up and placed my lips on hers. It slowly escalated to a make out.

Our lips moving together as I was straddling mi-jin, my arms around her neck and her arms around my waist.

I feel her fingers slide into my skirt and she rubbed me over my lace panties. I moaned into the kiss and pulled away as I felt waves of pleasure.

"Mi-jin, oh fuck." I say as she now slides her hand into my panties and inserts a finger in me.

I lean down to her neck and begin sucking, biting and kissing her neck softly but also kind of rough.

I feel a knot beginning to build up in my stomach. I place my head on her shoulder and moan after moan.

"Mi-jin, I'm c-cumming." I say as I feel myself clench around her fingers.

"Your turn." I say seductively getting off the bed as she lays down on the bed.

I slowly, teasingly pull her pants down with her panties before I separate her legs, stretching them farther apart.

Her pussy was dripping.

"God mi-jin, your making me to cum again." I say crossing my legs creating a little bit of pressure.

I lean down to her womanhood and lick a strip from her folds. I felt her squirm a little on the bed as I look up and see her head was shot back and her fingers were gripping the sheets.

I stick my hand down my skirt and begin to rub myself as I continue on her womanhood.

I suck and play with her clit as I place two fingers in her with my other hand.

I felt myself coming close to an orgasm as mi-jin began moaning.

"Y/n, shit. I'm gonna cum." Mi-jin says bucking her hips.

I continue playing with her bud as I feel her clench around my fingers as she squirts on my face. That just turned me on to the max wtf.

"Fuckkk." I say as I felt myself squirt as I continued to rub myself.

"Wow. Holy fuck." Mi-jin says as she sees me squirt.

"We've never done that before, but that was so hot." She says.

"We're definitely gonna have to do that again." I say smirking as I kiss her passionately.

———————————————————-

Lord I have no idea if this is good or not. Is it? I hope you did like it and I'm still working on some more stories so be ready for those, I love you <33