Lee su-hyeok

su-hyeok X fem. reader
Genre: fluff/angst (mad reader)
He's mine

(requested by: @bigb00tybitches )

y/n pov:

I walked around the corner enjoying the fresh air on this annoying ass school day.

I guess the only good thing was that I was going to the movies with su-hyeok after, but school sucks.

I see su-hyeok talking to nam-ra. Fucking again. I mutter under my breath.

"Hey." I said bluntly walking right up to the two of them.

"Oh hey y/n." Nam-ra says looking down at the ground.

"I was looking for you princess." Su-hyeok says giving me a peck, which I gladly accept but make it more than just a peck. Soon enough nam-ra walked away.

"Damn. I missed you too baby." Su-hyeok says laughing.

"So we're just totally gonna ignore it??" I say.

"Ignore what? Oh nam-ra. Yeah I know." He says scratching the back of his neck.

"You know?? Sure doesn't seem like it." I say walking away fast.

"Wait, princess. Y/n." He says catching up to me placing his hands on my waist.

"We'll talk about it later, I have to get to class. See you later su-hyeok." I say not in a good tone.

Su-hyeok's pov:

"FUCK." I scream and kicked anything nearby. Which happened to be a damn trash can.

"Wow, su-hyeok. You okay bro?" Woo-jin walks up to me.

"No. Y/n's pissed at me. I can't take it when she's mad at me. This is the first time she has been and I don't know what to do. I can't lose her, shit." I say slapping myself in the face.

"Well what happened?" Woo-jin sits next to me on the stairs.

"Nam-ra won't stop talking to me. She's liked me for a while and so has y/n. And obviously I choose y/n over her, it's just I don't want to hurt nam-ra because that's not who I am. Maybe a while ago I was, but not now."

"If nam-ra tries talking to you again, just clearly say that your not interested in her, and y/n is too important to you."

"How the fuck are you such an expert on this woo-jin?"

"Trust me bare-su. I've been there." Woo-jin says patting my shoulder.

"Thanks for the advice."

"No problem bare-su, but I actually really have to go to class, so let me know how it goes at lunch!" He says sprinting inside.

Back to y/n's pov:

The bell rang for lunch and I still was pissed at su-hyeok. I probably sound like a jealous ass bitch, but nam-ra won't stop talking to MY boyfriend and she's constantly asking him to tutor her and shit. I'm just glad he always says no at least.

I walk down the stairs and get a side glare of su-hyeok. I look and see nam-ra talking to him again. ARE YOU- oh I was so heated right now.

"Nam-ra. No I can't tutor you. Out of anyone in our whole class why do you constantly ask me. I clearly have a girlfriend, and she means too fucking much to me nam-ra. I'm sorry but no is no." Su-hyeok blurts out and walks my direction.

Su-hyeok wraps his arms around me pulling me close to him into a big hug. I loved his hugs, I always felt like I was being hugged by a teddy bear.

"I'm so sorry y/n. I should've just told her to leave me alone in the first place. You don't deserve to be overthinking, and I'm telling you right now, your never going to have to overthink again because I love you, and only you." Su-hyeok says brushing some hair out of my face.

"I don't think I've ever heard you say something like that- so you really are a big ass softie." I laugh as I bring my hands up to his cheeks and kiss him gently, his hands rested my hips as he pulls me closer to his body.

"Your mine bare-su." I say grabbing his tie and dragging him to lunch.

————————————————————
Umm excuse me. Another su-hyeok story. I don't think you guys realize how much I love him. Like can Park just marry me. He's just such bae and I cannotttt😭 hope you enjoyed, and never forget you are loved<33