Jang wu-jin *smut*

wu-jin X fem. reader
Genre: smuttttt
⚠️smut⚠️
The library

( requested by: @calesthane_amarande )

y/n pov:

"Y/n could you tutor wu-jin?" Our teacher asks clearly annoyed by my boyfriend.

"Sure." I say smiling looking back at my bae to see him with a huge smirk plastered on his face.

Last time I had to tutor my boyfriend was when we finally admitted feelings for each other and did something else. And every other time I tutored him after that, it happened again.

It was the end of the school day as I wait for wu-jin at the stairs.

"Hey babe." He says running down the stairs, wrapping his arms around my waist instantly and crashed his lips into mine.

"Alright, alright wu-jin." I say laughing into the kiss that he made long for no reason. I pull away and latch his hand in mine as we walk to the public library.

When we got there, we went to the couch area which was pretty much enclosed by book shelves and stuff.

"Okay. This time we're actually studying wu-jin. No fooling around." I say making sure he heard me clearly.

"Your so hot when your serious. But anything you say love." Wu-jin says grinning.

"Stop, your so pathetic." I say slapping his arm.

"Oww, that hurt!" He starts whining.

"Ugh, take your study guide out for the test Thursday." I say grabbing my bag and taking mine out.

I watch as wu-jin goes through his whole bag and then realizes and slowly looks up at me with a scared look on his face.

"Did you loose your papers. Again." I ask putting my fingers on the bridge of my nose clearly annoyed.

"Uhhh yeah..." he says laughing and scratching the back of his neck.

I look up at him and see his eyes are looking up my skirt. I didn't realize I had my legs slightly parted when I quickly fixed them so my legs were now crossed.

"Wu-jin!!" I say trying to get his attention.

He looks up at me while biting his lip. "Oh hey babe. What's up?" He says adjusting his pants a little. He was definitely hard now.

"I saw that, don't think I didn't. We have to study, for real." I say trying to be as serious as possible, but also trying to hide that I was secretly getting turned on.

I clear my throat and squeeze my legs tighter trying to hide that my area was throbbing.

I grabbed my study guide as woo-jin moved his seat right next to mine.

"See, so this is how you would do this problem..." I try explaining, but get cut off by his hand landing on my thigh as he rubs it softly.

I slap his hand away and continue where I left off. I was so wet, I couldn't take it anymore. Wu-jin drives me crazy all the time.

"Oh fuck it." I say slamming the paper down and leaning over attaching my lips to wu-Jin's. Without hesitation he kisses me back with such passion.

He pulls away and stands up, then kneels down on the floor. He begins kissing my thighs going up as his hands fiddled with my skirt.

He rips it off instantly making me moan a little but his hand went on my mouth. He stands back up and leans over me kissing and nibbling at my neck.

He unbuttons my shirt leaving my chest kind of exposed and took my bra off. He plays with my breasts massaging and kissing them softly.

I slapped my hand across my mouth trying to muffle the noises.

I feel his hand reach down and pull my panties off, not even giving me any time to get comfortable he shoves two fingers in me.

He attaches his lips to mine again as he pumps in and out of me, curling his soft fingers inside of me hitting my spot everytime.

"Wu-jin." I whisper, well I try to whisper.

"Shh. We're in a library. Wouldn't want anyone to hear what I do to you huh?" Wu-jin speaks in my ear as he nibbles my earlobe after.

I tangle my hands in his hair as I grind against his beautiful fingers, causing more friction as I kiss him so I wouldn't moan so much.

I felt something arising. I pull away from his lips, shoving his face in my neck as he nibbles more.

He always makes me feel so good, how is he so good at this.

"Wu-jin. Ahh wu-jin." I feel myself about to cum. "You gonna cum?" Wu-jin says in a seductive tone driving me completely over the edge.

This wasn't just cum. I squirted everywhere. And I mean everywhere. He pulls his fingers out of me and licks them clean making eye contact with me the whole time.

"Wu-jin. I'm literally gonna make you pay for this." I say quickly getting up and putting my skirt back on and everything.

I grab my bag fast and grab ahold of my boyfriends hand sprinting out of the library.

He's never made me squirt before. AND IT WAS IN THE LIBRARY.

When we get outside I kick him in the shin and then slap him in the back of the neck. "That isn't all I'm gonna do to you. The rest is for later." I say with my hands on my hips looking at him pissed.

I was pissed. I hated knowing he knew what he does to me.

—————————————————————-

HAHAHA. Ummm- so what did you guys think?? WU-JIN IS SO FINE OML. Literally marry me. Anyways if you guys enjoyed please leave a vote, love you <33