Lee cheong-san

cheong-san X fem. reader.
Genre: fluff
I love you...

Y/N pov:

"y/n! Come on, you gotta tell him eventually!" My bestfriend Namra whispers to me as we all sit in the classroom bored to death, wishing these damn zombies would just go away.

"I know. But what if he doesn't like me back?" I ask her.

"Are you crazy?! He def has feelings for you." Namra says looking surprised I even said that.

"I don't know, maybe I need some more tim-" I try saying, before Namra cuts me off.

"Y/n. That's what you say everytime we talk about this. You. Have. To. Tell. Him. Sometimes boys are nervous too, that's why you have to make the first move, like now."

"I guess." I say looking over at Cheong-san who's talking to su-Hyeok. "But first, can we please talk about you and su-Hyeok. I mean the way he looks at you, ooohhh bestie he loves you."

"What?! No there's no way! You know I like him a lot, but I don't know." Namra says fiddling with her fingers.

"Well, if I'm gonna tell Cheong-san right now I like him, I think you should tell su-Hyeok you like him a lot. Let's be real, we're being invaded by zombies." I say with a grin on my face.

"Alright fine, fine. HEY CHEONG-SAN?!" Namra says looking up.

"Wait Namra what are you doing?!! I'm not ready, what am I gonna say!?" I say freaking out a little bit.

"Yeah?" Cheong-san says looking over at both of us.

"Y/n needs to talk to you in the broadcasting room." Namra says winking at me.

"Oooohh" dae-su and woo-jin say laughing a little.

"Oh my god." I whisper, trying not to look at Cheong-san because I was blushing.

"Oh umm, okay." Cheong-san says as he begins walking towards the room.

"Well. What are you waiting for?" Namra says laughing a little. "Everything will be fine, I'm telling you he loves you." Namra says before I finally stand up and awkwardly walk into the room.

"So umm... what did you have to tell me?" Cheong-san says awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Uhh. Umm. Cheong-san. I've liked you for a little while now, but never got the courage to tell you. And I get it if you don't like me back. I'm just gonna leave now." I say pointing to the door literally dying on the inside.

Before I can turn around, I feel his warm hands grab my waist and our lips are instantly connected.

His lips were so soft and they fit perfectly with mine just like I imagined. Wait. Am I kissing Cheong-san right now??

We pull away after a few seconds and he says, "y/n... I've liked you too. But I think I love you. " He says smiling looking me in my eyes.

"I think I love you too Cheong-san." We kiss passionately one more time before walking out of the room.

"WOOHOOO!!" Everyone screams besides joon-young.

"You guys are so stupid. The zombies are gonna hear you dumbasses." Joon-young says fixing his glasses.

Cheong-san grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers as he looks down at me and smiles.

—————————————————

heyyy!! So I got a few requests for Cheong-san, so here y'all go! Hope you all enjoyed, and I hopefully will be updating this book a little bit more! Love y'all❤️