Choi nam-ra

nam-ra X fem. reader
Genre: fluff
My favorite halfbie

(You and Namra will be dating in this)

[a lot of this story includes random lines and stuff that I made, so it won't necessarily be the same]

(requested by: @DevinityCortez )

y/n pov:

"Nam-ra, is everything okay?" I turn to my girlfriend because her eye was swollen again.

"You hear that?" She whispers looking scared.

"Hear what?"

All the sudden the zombies came flying around the corner, climbing and crawling up the stairs getting really close to us.

"WHY IS THE DOOR LOCKED??!" Dae-su yells as they continue trying to get it open.

"Here!!" On-jo yells from the top of the stairs, grabbing a huge tarp and throwing it down capturing the zombies underneath.

"I have to do something." Nam-ra whispers to herself.

Cheong-san and su-hyeok are standing at the top of the staircase still fighting off any zombies that get out.

Joon-yeong and on-jo were struggling to keep the tarp still.

"Nam-ra.. Nam-ra?? Are you feeling okay??" I ask crouching down next to her with my hands on her shoulders.

"No... but I need to save you guys." Nam-ra stands up, her head cracking to the side as her hands twitch.

"Nam-ra, you don't have to do anything. You don't feel good baby." I say softly standing right by my girlfriends side.

"No. It's not just the zombies that are here." Nam-ra says looking me directly in the eyes, but she had a look on her face that I've never seen before.

Me and Nam-ra hear the tarp being moved, it was loud. Our heads instantly look around cheong-san and su-hyeok and see gwi-nam. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened.

I look back at Nam-ra and I can feel my heartbeat pick up fast.

What he did to Nam-ra I will never get over. I couldn't let Nam-ra fight him.

"Nam-ra, you can't."

"I have to. And yes I can. We're both the same, but I'm strong right now I can feel it." She says walking right around cheong-san.

She grabs the zombie gwi-nam is holding and snaps her neck, a loud cracking noise filling our ears.

Gwi-nam instantly grabs Nam-ra's hair forcing her head back.

I try running towards my girlfriend but I felt someone grab my wrist. I look up and it's su-hyeok who's shaking his head.

"Let go!" I say trying to wiggle my arm out of his grip but he was too strong.

"No one else can die. We can't risk it." I get where he was coming from, but I can't see this happen again.

I look back at Nam-ra and gwi-nam, gwi-nam has cheong-san by his neck and is trying to take his eye.

On-jo is still trying to get the door open but isn't working.

Nam-ra grabs gwi-nam by his neck now. "Why didn't you die." Nam-ra says pissed and instantly throws him on top of the tarp.

"Nam-ra!" I say running towards her and hugging her.

I pull away and give her a quick kiss which was still passionate.

The fire alarm then goes off and the doors finally open we all run out to see the helicopter taking off.

You've got to be kidding.

———————————————————-

I feel like this sucks omg. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed! I'm not really used to writing female characters with a female reader but I tried my best! Please leave a vote and I love you<33