Jang wu-jin

wu-jin X fem. reader
Genre: fluff
Flower field

y/n pov:

"Hey babe." Wu-jin says walking up to me in the hallway stealing a kiss from my lips instantly giving me no time to respond.

"Someone missed me." I say kissing him again.

"Ewwwww!"

"Su-hyeok, shut up. Like you and nam-ra aren't attached by the mouth constantly anyways." Wu-jin says laughing wrapping his arm around my waist as we stopped to talk to su-hyeok and nam-ra.

Me and my boyfriend made our way to our next class. "Hope your not doing anything after school." He whispers in my ear.

"Why are you whispering?" I laugh

"Honestly, have no idea. But anyways, I'm gonna take you somewhere special."

"Okay" I smile up at him and give him one more kiss before walking into class.

Me and wu-jin walked down the sidewalk hand in hand, to I don't even know where.

"So I've never even known about this place, apparently not a lot of people do. But my parents told me they used to come here all the time."

All I can do is blush and smile. Where was he taking me?

"This way.." he says squeezing my hand a little as he pushed some vines out of the way and we were lead into a huge flower field. Colors everywhere and it smelt so good.

I took a big inhale as it relieved so much stress.

"Come on." He says running with me, my fingers still intertwined with his as we run through the flowers together.

Wu-jin looked back at me with his smile as he stopped and spun me around, grabbing my waist and pulling me extremely close to his body. One of his hands is on my back and the other is in my hand.

He brings my hand up to his soft plump lips and kisses my hand softly. He looks at me with love in his eyes as he brushes my cheek softly.

"I love you so much, you have no idea. Your all I think about, your the only person that's always on my mind. I think about my lips on yours, the taste of those beautiful lips, I think about your soft hair..." he says continuing as he brushes his hand through my hair now. "I think about your hands in my hair when we make out and can't get enough of each other. And I think about how you are going to be the mom to my beautiful children someday."

I couldn't help but let a tear drop from my eye after those precious words came out of this precious boy's mouth.

"You have no idea how much I love you wu-jin. You help me so much when my anxiety or depression is bad, you take care of me, you love me. You take me places, you know how to show me how much you love me. And that's why I love you most, because of everything you do for me. And obviously your personality and this handsome face." I place my hands around his neck and bring him to me. Our faces inches apart as his eyes travel to my lips.

"Kiss me." I say before he smirks and attacks my lips. He starts joking and goes to my neck purposely tickling it with his hair and lips.

I laugh as we fall into the flowers due to our clumsiness. My back on the ground with flowers surrounding us, wu-jin hovering over me as he admires me.

He picks a flower and places it behind my ear.

"Your always so beautiful." He says before kissing me once again.

————————————————————

oh my goodness, literally sobbing because wu-jin is BAE. I WISH AHHH.