Lee na-yeon

na-yeon X fem. reader
Genre: fluff
Run.

y/n pov:

"Ahhh!" I picked her up by her arms, helping her back on her feet as a zombie came running around the corner.

"Are you okay?" I ask placing my hands on her shoulders.

I take her hand and walk her to the side of the group while su-hyeok fights some of the zombies.

I can tell na-yeon is scared, and I didn't want her to be. I was here with her and I want to make sure she knows it.

She sits on the floor, I squeeze her hand tighter and smile at her softly.

Na-yeon screamed again as a zombie came out of no where trying to get her.

I kicked the zombie multiple times. "Die motherfucker!" Tears began rolling down my face because I was scared. I didn't like to admit it but I was.

I stopped kicking it and turned around, tears rolling down my face.

"Ahhhh, fuck!" I scream as I felt my flesh being torn off my leg. I look down and see the fucking zombie feasting on my leg.

"Y/n!" I heard the sound of na-yeon's voice. Cheong-san and su-hyeok pulled the zombie off my leg, making me yelp in pain.

I couldn't even tell if I was still crying or not. I was frozen. I didn't know what to do. I was stuck. I was going to die. I'm gonna be one of them.

I fell the to floor, my breathing starting to become uneasy.

Na-yeon fell to my side, her face now dripping with tears.

"You need to get out of here. Run." I say before feeling my neck beginning to crack. Then my fingers. My ankle. Everything began cracking.

-end of y/n pov-

Gyeong-su grabs ahold of na-yeon, taking her away from her turning girlfriend. Her bestfriend.

"Y/N!!" Na-yeon screamed in pain, trying to get out of gyeong-su's grip. Cheong-san helps gyeong-su while su-hyeok leads the group to the nearest empty room.

Na-yeon just sank against the door, her sobbing echoing throughout the room, zombies banging on the door.

———————————————————-

I'm sorry for this y'all. I realized I should kinda start making more oneshots with zombies in it lmaooo