Lee su-hyeok *smut*

su-hyeok X fem. reader
Genre: smut
⚠️smut⚠️
Can't sleep again

y/n pov:

It was so cold in the room. Su-hyeok seemed warm under the blankets, but I wasn't. I was freezing and can't sleep.

My insomnia gets bad sometimes, and it being freezing is not helping. I tried cuddling into su-hyeok's side to get some warmth but then I realized another reason I was staying awake. I was turned on.

I mean su-hyeok had no shirt on.

I quickly moved away from him further onto my side of the bed and faced the other side.

I slid my hand into my pajama shorts then my panties. I began rubbing myself, making myself feel good.

I was imagining it was su-hyeok instead of me and inserted a finger in my tight pussy.

I slapped my other hand over my mouth, looking at the clock as it read 2:38 am.

I tried keeping in my moans and whimpers but thank god it was raining out.

I feel a hand touch my shoulder as su-hyeok's head is right next to my ear. In his raspy voice he says softly "what are you doing? You can't sleep again?"

His raspy voice just turned me on even more. I slowly pulled my hand out of my panties and look at him.

"Su-hyeok. I need you." I say placing my hands on his bare shoulders.

"I can do that. Anything for you." He says leaning down kissing me softly and passionately.

He hovered over me still attacking my lips with his and he goes down to my neck and collarbone sucking, biting and kissing.

I couldn't help the little moans escape my mouth as he was already giving me what I've been wanting all night.

"Su-hyeok." I whispered in his ear with my hands tangled in his hair.

"What baby?" He says looking at me with swollen lips.

"Touch me." I say putting his forehead on mine as he kisses me again, feeling his erect penis on my inner thigh inside his boxers.

His hand sneaked down to my pussy and he began pumping one finger in and out fast while his thumb played with my clit.

"Oh fuck." I say throwing my head back as he ripped my shirt off and attached his lips to my nipples.

"Su-hyeok. Baby, I'm gonna c-cum." I say as I feel a knot building up.

"I can't believe how wet you are right now, I love pleasing you." He says in my ear.

That completely threw me off. I felt myself clench around his finger, bucking my hips and him slowing down.

He stands up and gets a condom. He takes his boxers off revealing his hard dick. He rolls the condom on and lays down next to me.

"Ride me." He says.

I smile getting excited. I crawl to him and straddle him.

I sink down on his length, him filling me up. My walls already began clenching around him as I sunk all the way down on him.

He moaned and held my waist helping me bounce up and down. He rubbed my clit as I leaned down and kissed him, all that was heard was the rain on the window, skin slapping and wet sounds.

"I'm cumming." I say taking my lips away from his as I lean back and feel myself squirt all over him.

He instantly came in the condom. "Fuck y/n." He says his dick twitching as my squirt was all over him.

"God I love you so much." He says as I roll over and hug into his side. "Umm I have to get cleaned up. I'll be back." He says laughing a little.

"Me too." I say as we walk to the bathroom in the dark.

————————————————————

oh god. So what did you think. Yes, no, I don't know how I feel about it. But I hope you did like it, I love you all so much and thank you guys for reading so much!!! <33