Jang wu-jin *smut*

wu-jin X fem. reader
Genre: smut
Eyes

y/n pov:

"W-wu-jin." I break away from his lips when his hands go up my shirt, his fingertips gently rubbing over my skin.

"Hmm?" He hummed into my neck as he began sucking and making purple marks. My head thrown back on the pillow, wu-jin's hands messaging and playing with my breasts as I tug the bottom of his shirt wanting him to badly take it off.

I lifted his shirt over his arms then he took mine off. His lips moved with mine before going down to my breasts.

His mouth grabbed my breast, his tongue swirling over my hardened bud.

My head sunk deeper into the pillow, I reach my hands up to grip his hair tugging on it softly.

"Y/n..." my name fell out of his mouth when I felt his mouth come off my breast.

"Yes baby?" I ask looking to see where he was and he was already hovered over me.

"What position do you want?" Even though it's dark in the room I can still see his eyes glistening from the moonlight, lust and love filled them.

His eyes stared down into mine eagerly waiting for me to answer.

"Umm... it doesn't matter. You can choose if you want tonight." I pull his face into a kiss, his hands going down to my panties.

His fingers slide into my panties and starts rubbing my clit in circles making me buck my hips into his hand.

"Oh god wu-jin.." Tugging his hair, his warm breath now being found on my neck. He slowly grazes his lips over the skin.

"Your so wet babe." His night voice was starting to kick in, lightly raspy and impatient he whispers in my ear. "You okay with being on top tonight?"

"Y-yes, oh god!" I scream when I feel myself coming close. "I feel so good wu-jin, d-don't stop!"

Wu-jin picks his pace up rubbing my swollen clit.

"Wu-jin. I'm gonna cum baby!" I pull away from his lips slamming my head back into the pillow as my legs began shaking and I felt my orgasm take over my body.

"Look at me.." He takes his hand out of my panties.

I look at my boyfriend as my orgasm starts slowing down, I reached my hands to the back of his neck pulling him closer to my face.

"I need you wu-jin." I began playing with his soft hair.

He doesn't say anything, just gets up and takes his pants and boxers off. The amount of times me and wu-jin have done it, I don't think I'll ever get used to his dick.

As I sat up on the bed, just in my panties I quickly squeeze my legs together feeling myself getting wetter by the second.

He just stood there and stroked himself a few times before going to his dresser to get a condom.

I crawl to the end of the bed where he is, and roll the condom over his long length. He gasped when he felt my delicate hands roaming over his erection.

"Lay on the bed."

He walks to the side of the bed and lays down slowly.

I straddle over him slowly sinking just to tease a little, I began grinding my hips when I felt his dick lightly touch my clit, this boy was driving me crazy, I needed him now.

"Oh fuck it." I say reaching down, grabbing his length then sinking my body, feeling his length stretch me.

I leaned back my hands resting next to his legs as I slowly begin bouncing up and down, wet sounds already covering the room.

"Oh god, this view is so hot baby" he whimpered at the sight of me making me go harder.

I didn't think I could go that fast but I did. I kept bouncing when he took the advantage of my clit being right there, visible.

His fingers snaked down to my sensitive bud and I gasped when two of his fingers went in circles repeatedly.

"Wu-jin. Fuck!" My eyes rolling back.

"Babe, I want you to look me in my eyes when we cum together." His raspy voice bringing me closer and closer to cumming.

"Shit, shit! Wu-jin!"

"Look."

I hesitate to look at him because I know I'm gonna cum on the spot once I see his face.

I look at him and one of his arms is behind his head, propping him up to see my better, his fingers still rubbing me.

"Cum." He says and I cum. Well squirt.

His dick falls out of my pussy as I felt an intense orgasm, one I've never felt before. I continue looking in his eyes, wincing and whining from my powerful orgasm, my juices all over his chest and dick.

"Damn baby, you just made me cum again just watching that." I lean down and kiss him.

"Let's get cleaned up now." His hands caressing my thighs.

————————————————————
Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while! With that being said I really hope you enjoyed this story, my requests are closed currently, so I will just be making my own right now. I'm gonna try to update more, but I'm sorry if I can't! I love you all and hope you are doing well <33