Yoon gwi-nam

gwi-nam X fem. reader
Genre: fluff
Beautiful

y/n pov:

"Here! Come on." His grip on my hand gets tighter as we run to the nearest classroom we find.

He slides the door closed quickly and locks it. He turns around facing me and his head hit the door as he let out a sigh of relief.

I grab ahold of his other hand and begin swaying our arms back and forth.

"You know. I'm the only person you've ever had a soft spot for. Why is that?" I question him, his eyes opening big in surprise.

He pulls me closer, his arms engulfing me in a warm hug, my nose nuzzling in his chest, his head resting on top of mine.

"It's always been so hard for me to say it. I've never felt like this about someone. I know I tell you I love you all the time, but I've never been brave enough to tell you why I love you so much. I've always been such a pussy about it."

I hum against his chest, letting him know to continue.

"I love you because your so beautiful. Inside and out. Your perfect, smart, caring, sweet, and not just sweet as in the trait sweet, you tast-"

"Gwi-nam!" I say pulling away from the hug, slapping his shoulder.

"Okay, sorry. But I'm really not. Your so sweet oh my god." He bites his lip and laughs. "But your the only person I've ever fallen in love with, and words can't even express the love I feel when I'm with you. You make me feel like a different person, I don't feel weak when I'm with you, you actually care for me, and I love that your hair always smells like strawberries when you get out of the shower after a long night of beautiful sex. Your everything to me, your the most beautiful person ever y/n."

"Gwi-nam. I've never heard you speak like that before."

"Wait. Damn, neither have I."

"Way to ruin the moment. But I love you so much too gwi-nam. I've been thinking recently, I think I do want to have your babies when we're older." I say smirking, knowing he's been trying to get me to answer that question for WEEKS.

"Wha- actually?!" His hands wrap around my waist.

"Uhh yeah." I place my hands on his neck, gently going up to his hair, pulling his face to mine.

His hands instantly go to my butt, lightly squeezing and then pulling me closer to his body, hands still placed on my butt, our lips staying connected.

He began walking, making me walk backwards until we hit the wall.

Kissing sounds filling the classroom, his hands rubbing my back softly, no space between our bodies whatsoever as we continue making out.

He bites my bottom lip a few times before finally pulling away, our breathing heavy and our foreheads attached.

"Beautiful. Is the definition of you" He chuckles and quickly pecks my lips with his once more before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

————————————————————

I made gwi-nam extra baby in this one. But like imagine if gwi-nam was like this🥺