Chapter 1: What happened to us?

Tw: Bullying, Swearing

My entire life I just wanted someone to believe in me. Is that really so much to ask? None of my supposed 'friends' believed in me. My idol didn't either. Even my mom didn't think I could do anything. I was completely alone in a world that hated me for something I couldn't control.

Well, sucks for me. Not much I can do about that.

3rd POV:

Midoriya was packing up his things when a loud bang was heard in front of him. He slowly looked up to see his childhood bully, Katsuki Bakugo. Midoriya hadn't considered him a friend in years, and he never planned to do so again.

AN: This part will be changed a little because it helps the story and I don't remember every little bit.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Saying you're going to UA? You're fucking delusional! You're useless, learn you're place!" Bakugo said, small pops coming from his hands.

"Those papers are from the beginning of this year. I'm not planning on going to UA anymore." Midoriya said as he finished putting his things in his bag.

Midoriya started to stand up, pulling his bag over his shoulder, until he felt a hand on his shoulder, pushing him backwards. He stumbled, tripping over his feet, and falling on the floor. His things falling out of his bag, spilling all over the floor. He hit his head on the wall behind him, immediately giving him a headache. Rubbing the back of his head, he looked up at Bakugo.

" WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? TALKING BACK TO ME? YOU ARE LOWER THAN ME, DON'T START THINKING ANY DIFFERENTLY!." Bakugo yelled, only worsening Midoriyad headache.

"Don't kid yourself. Everyone knows you're still the same useless Deku you always have been. You're still a creepy fan boy no matter how much you try to change. No one will every think you are anything more." Bakugo grinned, explosions comming from his hands.

"Okay." Midoriya said calming, picking up his things from the floor. He started placing everything in his bag before Bakugo took a hold of one of his notebooks, ripping it out of his hands.

" 'Hero analysis for the future'? I knew you were fucking lying to me. DO YOU THINK YOURE BETTER THAN ME?!" Bakugo screamed, kicking Midoriya in the stomach. Midoriya doubled over, breaking into a coughing fit ad he try to catch his breath.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION YOU FUCKING LOSER! ANSWER ME!" Bakugo yelled after a few impatient seconds of Midoriya coughing. He quickly picked Midoriya up by the collar of his shirt, pushing him up against the wall.

Midoriya, feet hovering over the ground, finally regained the ability to breathe correctly. He slowly shook his head no.

"I don't. Please put me down now." He said, not wanting to anger Bakugo anymore.

Bakugo dropped him, still holding Midoriya's notebook. He took a step back as Midoriya stumbled, trying to regain balance.

One he was still, Bakugo put a hand on his shoulder, lightly using his quirk. Not enough to make a sound, other than the hissing of clothes burning, but still enough to hurt Midoriya.

"Don't even try for UA. You'll die in the exams, you pathetic Deku." Bakugo said, hand still on Midoriyas shoulder.

He took his hand away, placing it on Midoriyas notebook. Midoriyas eyes went wide, realizing what Bakugo was planning to do. Before he could even open his mouth, both of Bakugos hands we on the notebook exploding it until it burned through the cover. He quickly turned, chucking it out the window.

He turned to look at Midoriya, who's eyes were wide and his hand outstretched in the direction on his lost notebook. Bakugo turned to his lackeys, who had been silent during the whole ordeal. After realizing Bakugo was looking at them, they joined in by laughing, saying things like 'serves him right' and 'did he really think he had a chance at UA?'

Bakugo started walking to the front door, his lackeys close behind. He stopped at the doorframe, turning around to look at Midoriya, who was looking down, fists clenched tight.

"Y'know, there might still be a way for you to be a hero." Bakugo said, pausing for a second to add suspense.

"Just pray for a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof of the building." Bakugo smirked, eyes searching Midoriya for a reaction.

But he got none.

Well, not the one he wanted.

Midoriya stayed completely still. Eyes still fixed on his shoes. Fist still clenched. It almost looked as if he didn't hear a think Bakugo said.

And that's what he thought, that he just hadn't heard him.

Until he smiled.

A small smile played on the edges of his lips. He looked completely calm, enfuriating Bakugo. Bakugo, stood there, explosions comming from his hands, still looking at Midoriya.

"What the fuck are you smiling about you creep?" Bakugo seethed, slowly turning his body to face Midoriya.

Midoriya slowly looked up, still smiling at Bakugo.

"Nothing, Katsuki." He said grinning from ear to ear. He gathered his things, walking out the door, passing a shocked Bakugo.

No matter how much Bakugo hurt him, he never stopped using the stupid nickname he made when they were kids. When they were still friends. Before their quirks came in. Or rather, before one came in, and the other did not.

He shouldn't care this much, but he did.

He fucked up.

AN: Hey you beautiful losers! Thanks for reading! I had a lot of fun writing this so I'll probably write some more later.  Sorry this was a little angsty I guess? I don't know if this counts as angst but it wasn't funny so sorry lol. The next chapter is probably gonna be kind of the same. I really meant to get all of the boring stuff before he starts his pranks in this chapter but I made it a little too long, sorry. Well, I really hope you guys enjoyed this garbage chapter! Hope you're having a good day or are going to have a good day!

What's your favorite color?

Words: 1037