Chapter 25: Trying To Fight With Anger Issues

Walking outside, Midoriya looked around at all that was going on. The training grounds were full of bustling students talking about many things Midoriya didn't give a single shit about. All he wanted to do at the moment was torture someone or sleep, and seeing as he couldn't sleep, there was only one other option. An option that was standing right in front of him, hands angered shoved in his pockets as a permanent scowl rested on his face.

Bakugo Katsuki. He would be a fun target, and seeing as he was so messed up over the death he took part in causing, Midoriya had a nice way to go about everything.

Once All Might finally got out to the training grounds they started to quiet down. How All Might took longer than Midoriya to get outside, he had no idea. He wasn't even walking fast and All Might was all but sprinting!

'Maybe the age has finally reached his old ass bones. Took it long enough. Man's basically ancient. I'm surprised a museum hasn't claimed him yet, to be honest.' Midoriya thought bitterly. Oh how he wanted All Might to finally retire. But that would also make his plans much harder. It was a tough decision, though it wasn't really his to make, so he did what he could with the time he had.

"Now, as you can see the obstacle course is all set up. You and your partner will be set up relatively close to each other. Not right next to each other, but you will almost definitely meet at some point in getting to the middle. Now head down to the stadium while I put you in your separate starting points." All Might said with the same annoying smile he always has proudly displayed on his face.

Once everyone was in their own starting point the buzzer went off, signaling the start of the course. All the students ran out into the fight, looking for either the middle or their opponents.

Now, Bakugo was still decently smart guy, depending on who you ask. He knew there would be no way to find his opponent, the guy was invisible, obviously. He decided that instead of letting Midoriya find him just so they could fight, he should start heading to the middle as fast as possible.

His plan would have worked, if Midoriya was a normal human. But he was a ghost. So while Bakugo had to fo through all the tiresome obstacles, Midoriya didn't do any of them. He ran until he found Bakugo, which didn't take long at all.

While Bakugo was blowing up his way through a maze, Midoriya found his way over to him.

"Found you~" Midoriya sang happily. Bakugo turned around, setting off pointless explosions.

"Fuck you, creep." Bakugo said, looking around wildly trying to find where his opponent was.

"No thank you, I'm good." Midoriya joked, only making Bakugo more angry.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Dont underestimate me! You think you're better than me?! I'll show you!" Bakugo screamed, setting off explosions in every direction.

Midoriya simply rolled his eyes. It was slightly amusing to see him this angry. Though he was also surprised at the pure amount of stupidity radiating off of the man in front of him.

'Does he actually thing that going to work? What a fucking idiot.' Midoriya thought snickering at his antics. This only made Bakugo more mad, if that was even possible.

"Are you fucking laughing at me?! I'll fucking kill you!" He screamed launching into more explosions. Not a single one hit the target as Midoriya watched him raging from the sidelines. He decided it was time for the psychological torment, for funnsies of course.

Midoriya got as close as he could to the male, who was wildly thrashing about, making it more difficult than it should have been.

"Kachan~" Midoriya sang in a ghostly voice. (Yes, he had to practice, but it was time well spent.)