Chapter 14: Can Ghosts Take Tests?

TW: Swearing

When Midoriya was a child, he had wanted to go to UA. As a student, obviously. Now, he finally got to go to the prestigious school, but he wasn't the student he expected to be as child.

He wasn't going to interfere, per say, just have some innocent fun. Nothing that would significantly effect the test scores. Kinda.

He walked in, backpack full of the usual, ready to cause a little mischief. He was a little late, but he was a ghost. Everyone knows ghost have terrible time management.

He walked in to Prensent Mic screaming, per usual. He was about to go mess with him on stage when a kid stood up. The kid, who had blue hair and red eyes, started screaming about a robot or something.

Midoriya decided it would be a lot better to mess with this kid instead. He walked up to the kid, still going off, while unzipping his bag and taking a can out.

When the student was mid-sceam Midoriya took the opportunity to spray whipped cream into his mouth. The kid choked for a second, surprised, until he realized it was whipped cream and just swallowed it.

The kids around him were either laughing or gasping. I mean, the whipped cream did just kinda appear.

The student with the blue hair stood in confusion for a second before whipping his head a round wildly. He couldn't find the source of the whipped cream and was very confused as to what just happened.

"Excuse me? Did anyone else see that? What just happened?" The blue one asked, looking at the students around him. Confused answer came from everyone, giving him no help at all.

Midoriya walked away, going to the stage to look around more. He wanted to put his tag somewhere, to let people know it was him that did it, but people still thought he was a vigilante. In reality, he was just dead and bored.

Present Mic was now handing out the written tests to the entrance exam, one kid at a time. It took fucking forever. Midoriya was bored out of his mind while waiting, so he snooped around some of the possible students.

He did not like what he found. In particular, a creepy dwarf staring at a girl. The moment he tried to grab her Midoriya knew he could not let someone like this have even the slightest chance of being a hero.

Once he smacked the perv's hand away, he went to look at a few other students. He always made sure to keep one eye trained on that kid at all times though.

He found another possible student that looked interesting. The person was blonde with a black strike in their hair. They looked really nervous, their eyes flickering from the table in front of them to the teacher handing out the stacks of paper.

Midoriya decided to keep an eye out for this kid too. He wanted to see how this would play out.

Once the short student got their paper, Midoriya checked the name, memorizing it for later. He planned on changing most right answers and sabotaging him during the physical test for good measure.

Now back to the other student, who was currently biting his pencil and squinting his eyes. It was obvious he was having some trouble, so Midoriya decided to help while he waited. He still had a lot of time left.

Midoriya peaked over the boys shoulder to take a look at the problem he was stuck on. Something he knew. Midoriya took out an extra pencil from his backpack and started writing a little note off to the side to help.

'You forgot to divide by 3 after you factored it.' Midoriya wrote. The boy looked over his shoulder, turning his head wildly before realizing it could be seen as cheating. He stared at the paper for a minute.

'Thank you. Who are you?' The boy wrote, handwriting strangely perfect. He waited for an answer as he fixed the previous problem he had worked on.

'I cant tell you who I am. Just keep taking the test and I'll try to help you.' He wrote. The boy smiled, thankfully for whatever stranger was helping him.

Midoriya continued to help him with the exam, never just giving him the answers, but teaching him though it. Sometime the student would look back at previous pages to see the old work and notes that would help him.

Over-all, he learned alot more from this mystery teacher than any of his other teachers. He never understood the way they taught it, but this strangers teachings? He understood perfectly. Something just clicked.

On the final page of exam, when the student finished the last question, he wrote again.

'Will I ever be able to contact you again? Do you have a number?' The boy liked writing notes to the mystery teacher. He wanted to know if they would tutor him sometime.

'I have your name, I'll find a way to contact you.'

'Thank you.'

With that, Midoriya went to check on the perv while the student, who Midoriya now knew as Denki Kaminari, turned in his paper.

AN: Hey, Hey, Hey you beautiful losers! So that chapter didn't go how I thought it would, but I don't have a script so that's expected. Didn't plan any character meeting or anything, but I kinda liked it. Anyways, I uploaded pretty fast, so yay me. I'm in a sorta mood and I'm not feeling great, so I might update again later, idk. I kinda update a lot when I'm feeling bad, so at least I'm productive lol. Anyways enough of my stupid rambling, thanks for reading! Have a great day or night or whatever!

Do you have any interesting stories you want to tell? Sad, happy, funny?

Words: 978