Chapter 41: You Should Get Mouse Traps

"Ugh, that meeting with the principal completely drained me," Midoriya said, flopping dramaticly onto the back of the couch and sliding down awkwardly.

"Wasn't your meeting like a week ago?" Hagakure questioned.

"This is the reason no one could ever think you were an introvert. If I'm not sitting alone in a dark closet there's clearly something wrong with the situation." He rolled his eyes as if he was saying the most obvious thing in the word, which he was but she didn't know that.

"I am constantly so genuinely concerned for you. Like I would love if you went to some kind of doctor but that's never gonna happen, so I just have to keep wallowing in the large amount of concern I continuously have for you." Hagakure half joked.

"It's okay, I know you love me." Midoriya said playfully, blowing a kiss.

"Okay, you just ruined any friendship we had. I'm leaving you. You're getting blocked on everything possible. I'll never be able to look at you again." Hagakure shook her head in fake disappointment.

Midoriya looked at her upside-down from the couch. She sat on the couch to the side, so he twisted his neck at an odd angle that probably would have hurt any normal human.

"If you do that I'll shave your head in your sleep." Midoriya threatened.

"No one will see it anyways." She retaliated.

"I'll take the screws out of everything in your room. Desk, cabinets, bed, you name it. You will never fine a single screw in your room ever again. I'll sneak in every night to take all of your screws. If you try to go to someone else's room, I'll take their screws too. You will suffer for the rest of your mortal life in the most inconvenient way possible. Test me." The room was silent for a few minutes before all three of the friends burst out laughing.

"Remind me never to get on your bad side," Kaminari said, still trying to calm himself down.

"Y'know, speaking of bad sides, I feel like I've been too nice lately." Midoriya piped up after that little episode.

"You've been nice? You're right Denki, remind me never to get on his bad side too," she said with a fake, over dramatic shiver.

"Well I've been forgetting my deathly duties! I need to haught someone. And this whole meeting with the principal had given me more than idea." Midoriya smiled sadistic-ly.

"Are you gonna actually inform us of what this little plan of yours is or are we going to have to find out ourselves later?" Kaminari questioned.

"While I would love to keep you in suspense, you wouldn't hear much about it anyways so I guess I'll tell you." Midoriya slid further down the couch, still upside-down, to get a better look at Kaminaris, who was sitting beside him on the couch.

"Well, since they told me I'd have to tell my mother about me being a ghost and all, it reminded me that I hadn't payed her a visit in a while. And since the principal also looks kind of like a rat it reminded me of her deathly phobia of any type of rodent," Midoriya gave them a sadistic smile at what he was implying.

"Exactly how scared though?" Hagakure asked.

"I once brought home a hamster I found on the sidewalk and she wouldn't even look at it. She kept screaming at me to get it out of the house and when I went to come back in after letting it out I found out she locked the door on me."

"I was 7 then so I didn't know we had a backup key. I had to sit out there all night and go to school in my dirty clothes without getting to wash up or eat at all. She didn't talk to me or even look at me for a week after that. She's never been able to look at any kind of rodent without having a full on meltdown." Midoriya finished.

"So, like, she sounds like a piece of shit, fist of all. And second of all, can I help? Please? I literally don't care what we do she deserves it," Kamianri pleaded. He did not like the idea of what happened to Midoriya when he was alive and he was gonna make damn sure he gave him the best afterlife a human could give a ghost.

"Hell yeah. I could probably use some help carrying all the stuff, hehe." Midoriya chuckled evilly, making Hagakure and Kaminari both frightened and excited.

<<<<<<<

Inko Midoriya walked home in a bit of a rush. Her shift had gone late today and she had a date. She was trying to make sure she didn't look like she worked the night shift before she had to meet him.

She walked up to her front door and swiftly pulled out her keys. She opened the door, went in, and shut it behind her. She set her stuff down before pausing.

'What was that? I swear I hear something?' She thought, but decided to brush it off in favor of not being late. She rushed up the stairs but stopped again at the top.

Scratch, Pat, Pit, Scratch

'Okay now I know I heard that.' She though looking around. She grabbed a lamp that was sitting on a side table and raised it above her head to use as a makeshift weapon.

"Okay, whose there?" She shouted. She started opening door and looking around inside. The bathroom. The closet. The laundry room. She stopped outside the laundry room, turning her hear toward her room.

'It's comming from in there. If this is one of those horror movie things and I'm the random extra that dies first, I'm finding a way to come back and shoving 'whatever killed me' s head in a toilet.' She thought as she gripped the lamp tighter.

She reached for the handled before taking a deep breath and swinging it open. She cocked the lamp back, ready to hit someone, before her eyes went wide.

Rats. Rats everywhere.

>>>>>>>

Midoriya, Kaminari, and Hagakure were standing beside a lamp post outside the Midoriya residence. They were getting a little bored, until they hear a loud crash and a long, high pitched scream. All of their faces lit up and they started cackling like idiots.

AN: Hi you beautiful losers! Remember when I said I was gonna post twice this week? Haha sorry. I forgot. I'll try to post again before Wednesday, but no promises. I'm really tying though. I think tomorrow I'll try writing the first chapter to a new story, but I'm crazy busy rn so idk if I can. I really enjoy writing tho, so I'll do my best! Anyways, enough of my stupid ramblings! Have a great morning or night or whatever! :>

What was your favorite part of today?

Words: 1155