Chapter 42: Meeting The Parents. Er... Parent

"How do you think your mother's gonna react?" Hagakure asked, looking over from her stop to Midoriya. They were all currently in Kaminaris room, ignoring whatever loud banging was comming from downstairs. Hagakure was sitting sideways in a rollie chair, legs hanging over the side. Kaminari was laying on the floor with his legs up on the wall. Midoriya was laying on the bed with his legs criss-cross applesause as he stared up at the ceiling.

"I don't know, maybe she'll yell. Maybe she'll pretend it a joke or just ignore it all together. I feel like everyone's been a little too calm with me being a ghost and all, but at least it made it a lot easier on me." He tried to shrug, but it ended up looking weird with him laying down.

"Well it's not everyday one of your best friends reveals they were dead the whole time you knew them." Kaminari said, pushing his head back to look at Midoriya with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm feeling very much attacked right now." He joked back playfully.

"Good. Feel attacked. Cry about it," The blond said, rolling his eyes.

"Y'know what? I will," he retorted, wiping a fake tear from his eye.

"You guys are so dramatic. I have bo idea why I put up with you guys," Hagakure joked.

"It's because you love us," Midoriya said, making a heart with his hands and blowing a kiss to her.

"Yeah mom, you love us," he said dragging out the 'love'.

"Hell nah I'm not your mom. As if I'd ever let my children get this bad." She rolled her eyes.

"Mkay, sure mom. Anyways, Izuku. Aren't you supposed to be meeting with the teachers right now?" Kaminari replied, making Hagakure scoff and Midoriyas eyes widen.

"I'm supposed to fucking what? Fucking when? With fucking who?" Midoriya questioned hurriedly.

"You curse too much, first of all. And second of all, yeah aren't you supposed to be meeting with them right now? About like meeting your mom or something?" Hagakure sat up a little, thinking about it.

"Ahaha yeah. I'll be honest, I'm super fuckin screwed." Midoriya sat up for a second, processing everything.

"Holy motherfucking shit! I'm not mentally prepared to go into a room full of adults and talk about adult things! I need at least three business days in advance to process anything! You can't just spring this up on me!" He yelled, scrambling up and running around. He didn't even get anything, he just started running around the room in a panic, forgetting every human thing he was supposed to do.

"Jeez, Izuku. Calm down, it'll be fine. Just get your stuff ready and we'll come with you. Okay?" Hagakure said softly, trying to help.

"Mom." Kaminari joked as he and Hagakure got to their feet to help their panicking friend.

"Shut up or I'm leaving you here."

"I swear if you don't stop it I'll turn this car around! I'll do it!" Kaminari mocked, making Midoriya laugh and Hagakure hit him upside the head.

"Rude." Kaminari pouted.

"Okay shut up now. What am I supposed to, like, bring and stuff? I don't even remember what this meeting is for!" Midoriya said scrambling around, trying to pull them out the door. He didn't know if he was going to his room to get something, or the wherever the meeting was. He didn't know that either.

"Okay, okay. We're coming. Let's just go to the teacher lounge and the weird meeting room that never gets used but students still aren't allowed in," Hagakure said, reassuring him.

"Mkay, let's just hurry up and get this over with." Midoriya started walking begrudgingly, even though hecwas the one that was dragging them there in the first place.

<<<<<<<

"Why hello there. It's nice of you to join us," the tiny chimera principal said to the students once they entered the strange meeting room with an overly large table. At the table most of the staff of U.A. sat in their respective chair which they have picked out even though they, again, never use this room.

"We've been waiting for almost half an hour. What took you so long, Young Midoriya?" All Might questioned.

"Okay first of all, never call me that again. Who says shit like that? Who told you that was okay? Creepy, to be honest, but anyways. Second of all, if I'd know you'd be here, I would have made you wait longer. I would have sat outside this room until you guys started leaving and then I would walk in like nothing happened and you would've had to sit there and just fucking wait. I literally hate you so much I swear I-" Midoriyas little rant was cut off by Hagakure putting her hand over his mouth.

"So that was pretty hostile, um. Sorry we're late. We'll sorry he's late, but we're gonna be here too, because I'm not leaving him in here alone. Anyways, let's get started, haha," he awkwardly laughed at the end and brought her hand away from her friends mouth.

Midoriya glared at All Might, who was still pretty confused as to what was happening, butvhe always kind of is, so this really doesn't change much. The three took a seat next to each other at the long table.

"So now that you are here, I would like to talk to you about what's going to happen slwith your mother, and when." The principal smiled with his hand folded in his lap.

"Oh yeah, when am I going to be forced to see her?" The ghost said with an eye roll. Anyone with common sense could see he was not excited to see the woman. Thankfully for Midorya, no one brought it up or asked why.

"You'll ne going next week on Saturday. We wouldn't want to take away any school time, even though you don't really need it, and we'd like you to have as much time as you need." Nezu finished. He didn't know hwta Midoriya needed to do, but he knew something would have to happen.

"Okay. Alright, is there anything else?" Midoriya questioned.

"No, that'll be all," he replied calmly.

"Wait so why was there a whole meeting for this. You couldn't have  just walked up to me in the halls or gave me a note or done one of the million other way easier things?"

"Well I could have, but it's much more  of a nuisance for everyone else, so it's more fun!" The rat thing gave his famous sadistic smile.

Midoriya sat there for a minute, before fazing through the ground and his chair, landing on the floor below. He sprawled himself out on the cold tile and screamed in frustration.

AN: Hey Hey Hey, you beautiful losers! This is another filler chapter, like most of the chapters here, but whatever. I'll do the mom one next I promise. I didn't want to do it right now cause it would take longer to write and I'm kinda tired. Ooo anyway I found the perfect way to end this story. I'm not ending it rn, but I was struggling to find a decent way to end it, and I finally found it! I'll still keep writing this for now tho. Mk, I'll post something special this weekend hehe. Anyways have a good day or night or whatever! <3

Do you have/want any piercings? If so which one(s)?

Words: 1243