Chater 33: That Was Very Smart, Obviously

Midoriya was out doing his nightly activities when he saw Aizawa walking through the dorms. He decided to follow him, obviously. He was pretty bored considering he couldn't sleep and there wasn't much he could do while everyone else was asleep. He put his sharpie back into his pocket and carried on, backpack heavy on his back.

While Aizawa walked, Midoriya pulled out his phone and checked the time. It was just before 6 AM. Now Midoriya was even more curious as to why his teacher was there. Until he saw Aizawa walking onto his floor.

'Oh shit, I forgot he wanted to meet before class.' Midoriya thought as he rushed infront of Aizawa to his dorm room. He fazed through the door and sat on his bed, waiting for a knock.

When he finally heard it he jumped up and walked to the door. He was excited to see the many faces of his classmates when they realize he's been dead this whole time.

He pulled the door open to see Aizawa, lazily blinking at him.

"Let's go. You're telling the rest or the teachers before school starts." He stated, leaving no room for discussion. Midoriya nodded his head, before remembering his teacher couldn't see him.

"Yeah, okay." He said. Aizawa started walking away, expecting Midoriya to follow. The ghost quickly shut his door before following along.

They left the dorm building and started toward the main school building. Aizawa led them through the hallways to the door of the teachers lounge where he had asked all of the UA staff members to meet him.

"We are here for you to tell your teachers the truth, not for you to mess around. Got it?" Aizawa said in a stern  tone. Midoriya faked a salute, before again remembering almost nobody could actually see him.

"Sir, yes, sir!" He said in a joking manner.

"I will definitely not do anything bad at all. How could you ever think I would do anything bad? I'm such a good person." Midoriya said, dripping with sarcasm, and making his homeroom teacher roll his eyes.

Aizawa opened the door revealing most of the UA staff. Midoriya assumed a few hadn't arrived yet, but honestly couldn't care less.

"Ah, hello Aizawa. What was the meaning of this meeting?" The fluffy principal said, taking a sip of his ever present tea.

"I have a student here that needs to tell you all something." He said, giving his student the floor.

While Aizawa was talking however, Midoriya was looking around. He stole a few things, obviously. It was mostly pens, but that's not relevant.

Midoriya looked up from sneaking through Present Mics file drawer when the talking stopped.

"Huh? What'd you say? Sorry I wasn't paying attention. You guys should really get better locks by the way." He said, closing the file drawer loudly, though he made sure to remember to come back to the cabinet. He's pretty sure he found a diary and needs to check throught it, for research purposes of course.

"What did you come in here to say?" Aizawa sighed, ignoring the locks comment for now.

"Oh yeah, cool. So my real names not Izuku Ku, it's actually Izuku Midoriya and I'm quirkless." He finished. He saw Aizawa looking at him expectedly and remembered there was another thing he was supposed to mention.

"Oh yeah and I'm dead. Totally forgot about that for a moment." Midoriya laughed. He really should be used to being dead by now, but it didn't matter.

He looked around the room at the faces of his teachers. Shock and confusion was the only thing he found on their faces. Well exept for Nezu, who looked amused and intrigued.

'Of course he wouldn't be surprised. He probably only did that stupid blood test thing cause he suspected something was wrong with me.' Midoriya thought.

He was lost in thought until a hand clapped him on the back. He turned around to see a laughing All Might, who he assumed only found him by guessing where his voice was.

"Ah, what a good joke, my boy. Really had me going there for a minute." He laughed out, loud as always.

"If you don't get your hand off me I'll sell your information for a cheese stick." Midoriya said, venom leaking out of his voice as he moved away from the Pro Hero.

The room was tense an silent, until a loud angry scream was heard, putting the heros on high alert. That was until, they heard Midoriya laughing.

"He woke up!" He said in between laughs.

"I wonder if he's more mad about, the sharpie or the missing screws? Oh well, that desk was old enough." He laughed out.

Bakugo came into class red faced and pissed. Well more so than usual.

AN: Hey you beautiful losers! I'm really sorry. I'm terrible at making reactions to this. I mean, personally I've never had someone I know tell me they were dead, so it's kind of hard to imagine. Anyways, I'm also sorry for how short this is, but I'm exhausted and have to get up in a few hours. I'm, yet again, sorry (I'm doing a whole lot of apologizing) that I haven't been very active, I'm responding to comments and writing more and stuff. And I'm even more sorry that it's going to have to happen again this week. I'm doing something this week so I won't be able to respond to comments or write extra, but I'll try when I get back. Anyway, enough rambling. I hope you have a great day or night or whatever!

What's your favorite midnight snack?

Words: 944