Chapter 43: Old People Scare Me

Midoriya really didn't like his mother, if that wasn't obvious. She neglected him for almost his entire life. If he had her, a loving and supporting mother, maybe he wouldn't be a revenge seeking ghost right now. But she wasn't there for him. She wasnt loving or supportive. Now the one he wants revenge on is her, partly. Crazy how one person can really make that much of a difference.

As Midoriya waited for his friends to get dressed to go to his mother's house, he couldn't help but think about everything that happened with his mother. All the shitty things he's had to go through at the hands of that woman.

He wonders what her reaction will be when she finds out what he is. What's he's done to her and her house. He really couldn't wait to see her face when he told her all the stuff he did to her and how he got her evicted from multiple houses with his pranks.

"Hurry up, oh my fuck! It should not take this long to get some clothes on!" He yelled while he stood infront of Kaminaris door.

"Hey! You just don't know how long it takes 'cause you don't change your clothes!" Kaminari yelled back from behind the door.

"Yes I do! You think I want to smell like some homophobic grandma's funeral?! I think the fuck not!" Midoriya yelled back. Some grandma's smell like warm cookies, and some smell like they yell at kids for falling off their bikes onto their lawns. Midoriya refused to let his corpse rot that much.

"Izukus right. Even I got dressed faster than you," Hagakure said, suddenly appearing after she finished.

"Ha! Take that loser! Now hurry up! My immortality is running out over here!" He laughed, making Kaminari give an offended scoff, before he started the change faster. He blames it on peer pressure.

After a few minutes Kaminari came out of his room. They all headed down to the front of the dorms and waited for their homeroom teacher, principal, and the detective that helped with Midoriyas case. It was also the same detective Midoriya pranked more than a few times.

Once the adults got there, they all headed out to one of the school issued mini-busses. It would have been more convenient to use one of the teachers cars, but it's against school rules for a student to get into a teachers car, making it much harder to get around the city int the tank of a mini-bus.

Once they got into Midoriya neighborhood, after spending the entire car ride in silence, Midoriya finally spoke up.

"I knew I should have brought the blowtorch, but noooo, it might be considered as a 'threat' or I might 'go to jail'. Both of those arguments are false and suck ass and now I'm here about to go into the house of a deluded woman with three old men and I have nothing to protect myself with." Midoriya said, completely out of no where. No one really knew how to respond, so it's a good thing Midoriya wasn't done.

"It's a good think I never go anywhere without my trusty harmonica gun," he stated proudly.

"Oh my goodness, please stop trying to bring weapons into serious meetings with adults." Hagakure deadpanned.

"No! You make me go to these horrid places with these horrid creatures! I will use whatever I have to defend myself and if whatever I have just so happens to be incredibly deadly, well that's not my fault," Midoriya huffed, making Hagakure sighed in defeat.

"Okay, so I have s lot of questions. First of all, what the fuck-"

"No cursing."

"Second of all what the fuck happened to you that you need to bring weapons to meetings-"

"This is a Wendy's, we are not diving into my deep phycological trauma."

"And third of all what the fuck is a harmonica gun? Did you make it yourself?" Aizawa questioned, after being interrupted many times.

"I'm 15 and dead. When the fuck would I have learned how to make a gun? Why would I learn to make a gun?" Midroiya asked.

"So you're telling me that a harmonica gun is a real thing and not just a plastic harmonica taped to a nerf gun?" He questioned suspiciously.

"Yup!" Midoriya replied happily.

"Mkay, but what the fuck?"

"No comment. Now shut up. I need time to mentally prepare myself for talking to people in a meeting." Midoriya said, closing his eyes and ignoring everyone else for the rest of the short trip to his old house.

He really didn't want to see her.

AN: Hi you beautiful losers! Sorry your author sucks and this is late and short! I fell asleep yesterday so it's late. I have to do a ton of things so this is short. I'm really sorry but I'll try harder next time. I really want to speed through this cause I feel like it's getting too long and shitty, but I'm so lazy and it feels like I have no time! Ugh anyways, enough of my annoying rambling. Have a great day or night or whatever! I love you guys! <3

What's you favorite movie?

Words: 873