Chapter 46: Truth Or Dare Chapters Are Books Beach Episodes

Mina grabbed the random bottle she chugged and started spinning it on the floor. Since it was carpet, it took a few tries for it to start, but once it did, it landed on Kaminari.

"Hmm, okay. Truth or dare!" She said happily. Kaminari thought for a minute, but with the weird look she was giving him, he decided to play it safe.

"Truth." He said confidently. Mina let out an overdramatic sign and flopped backwards before pulling herself up faster then what should be humanly possible.

"I got it! What was the last thing you searched up on your phone? And you have to show us for proof!" She smirked evilly. Kaminari looked slightly embarrassed as he dug his phone out of his pocket. Mina smiled triumphantly at his reaction, thinking she got him.

"'Help I accidentally pissed off my sassy ghost friend and he's ghosting me now.'" Kaminari said, looking at the ground and scratching behind his ear.

"I- well I don't really know what to say to that." Mina looked confused. A few of their classmates snickered at his stupidity.

"Anyways my turn!" He yelled, shoving his phone back into his pocket and grabbing the bottle. He spun as hard as he could and the bottle went a little haywire, but ended up landing on Jirou.

"Truth! Or! Dare!" He yelled. She plugged her ears and glared at him.

"Dare." She said blankly.

"Okay, so, umm. Ooh alright! You have to call your parently and ask them if they belive the Earth is flat." He snickered. She rolled her eyes before picking up her phone and calling her mother. The class could only hear one side of the conversation, so they were all trying to figure out what was happening.

"Hey mom, sorry for calling you so late."

"Mhm, yeah dad can listen too. I just have a quick question."

"Yeah, it's nothing."

"Mhm."

"Oh alright. So I just wanted to ask if you guys belive the Earth is flat or not?"

"Oh yeah?"

"Oh."

"Okay."

"Yeah, I get it. Okay. Mmm, yup."

"Alright, bye mom. Bye dad." She hung up the phone and sat in silence for a moment. The call was at least ten minutes long so the class was dying to hear what happened and move on.

"Yeah they think the Earth is flat. They spent the entire call talking about T.V. sun's and rocks or something." She sighed, shaking her head in confusion. Her classmates laughed and they continued playing the game.

They game lasted a few more rounds before the bottle landed on Midoriya. Kirishima spun and looked up at Midoriya as it landed on him.

"Alright. Truth or Dare dude." He said with a tired smile. It was getting late and they planned on ending the game soon enough.

By this time, there had become a weird pattern with the Truth or Dare picks. For every truth there wa a dare, so since Kirishima had picked dare the time before, he decided to choose truth. He really just wanted to keep th3 nice pattern going.

"Hmm. Oh I got one! So Midoriya, what kinda of ghost exactly are you?" He questioned.

"Oh, yeah I don't really know." He shrugged.

"What do you mean you don't know? It's literally what you are!" Kirishima said.

"I mean 'I don't know'. It's not like there's some pop-up screen that comes up when you die and just asked what type of ghost you want to be. I might be close to a poltergeist, but I'm not exactly anything." He stated, shrugging again. He really didn't know anything, and although it bothered him a bit a first, he's pretty used to it now.

The rest of the class just sighed and moved on with the game. They played a few more rounds before they decided Kirishima was probably fine enough and they could go to bed now. They all headed up to their separate room and went to bed. Well minus Midoriya, but it's not like he can sleep anyways.

AN: Hiya you beautiful losers! I'm sorry this is kinda late as always, but again, I'm really busy. I'm gonna try to post again tomorrow but idk if I can. I also just got through looking at all of my notifications and it took over ten minutes so that's fun.  Anyway, I'm tired so I think imma try to go to sleep. So have a great day or night or whatever!

What was the last thing you searched up on your phone?

Words: 759