† Twelve †

"I am greatly disappointed in the three of you" dad, karlheinz, said making Shu-nii, Reiji-nii and Yuma-nii flinch. The rest of the brothers of mine appeared inside the room, the school clinic to be exact as the scolding continues. Well it really surprised me that our father is actually also working in our school as the school doctor.

"Yumi-chan, are you alright?!" Kana-nii asked too worried. He suddenly hugged me tight in relief as if something awful did happened to me in which I hugged him and patted his back in return. The other brothers were also worried but Aya-nii is different as his eyes cast a blank look towards Laito-nii who refused eye contact from anyone.

After Kana-nii released me, I walked over to my red haired brother and asked "Is there something wrong, Aya-nii?" He was startled by the second and just like Laito-nii, he also refused eye contact from me and said "Nothing..."

----------------------------------------------------------

We all ride the limo together with everyone back home and unlike any of my times living with the Sakamakis, today was different. Everyone is either tensed or they look like their depressed as they left without words nor anything. Even the Mukamis were the same.

I tried to take the initiative to start a conversation but apparently, Reiji-nii did it. "I'm sorry.." he said "I'm sorry for everything, Shu. I never realized that all this time, you actually cared for me and because of my envious feeling towards you, I became blind and corrupted"

"All 'she' did was favor only you and not once did she ever looked up to me which led me to such great lengths of putting her to her own demise and of also your childhood best friend" he leaned down and squeezed his intertwined hand as he said those words of his own honest feelings.

All of our attention were on him and I swear I saw their eyes softened at him as he continue "I know that I'm already too out of character right now and I won't ask any forgiveness because my sin is rather unacceptable" he sighed "But what I really wanted to say is that I apologize for being such a failure of a brother to you and to everyone"

I almost cried after he finished his confession when suddenly, Aya-nii answered first. "So what?" he said while leaning his chin on his fist as he look out the window. All of us snapped our heads to his harshful answer. "Ayato, don't you think that answer is very inappropriate right now?" Kana-nii said almost snapping.

"He's right, O-RE-SA-MA" Suba-nii, also snapping, agreed to him sarcastically "Can't you see the guy is fuckin sorry..? Well why should we ask you anyway? you probably only care for yourse—"

"Enough"

Suba-nii was suddenly cut of by Shu-nii who looks stern and... Pissed...

"I know how much hate we all have towards everyone of us but Reiji is my FULL BLOODED brother, Ayato.. I won't tolerate any any insults coming from anyone even from you when he's already apologizing"

"And as for you, Subaru" he said which made Suba-nii tensed in attention "I don't like your behaviour towards your elder brother brother including the profanity also.. It's always best if we let others speak their thoughts first before we judge them"

Suba-nii tsked which encouraged Aya-nii to continue his speech earlier. "I know that what I said earlier is really harsh but what I really wanted to say is that you shouldn't be sorry... All of us were pretty messed up also" he sighed "Just like you, I also killed my mom.. Laito pushed her off the balcony and left her when she's already dying while Kanato burnt her body"

"Shu is a 'good-for-nothing lazy ass-wipe deadbeat – no offense, Shu – Subaru on the other hand is a destructive rebellious grumpy teenager who hate the world while Chichinasi became a sacrifice without her knowledge and Yumiko has a LOT of issues with her older brothers.. As for the Mukamis.. I don't care"