† Two †

RIIIIIIINGG!!

The sound of the school's alarm bell signaled the end of class. I streched before putting all of my things inside my bag. Right as I turn around, I was met with Kou-san smiling at me.

"K-Kou-san" I stuttered "Is anything wrong?"

"Actually, I just wanna ask you for lu - "

"She's NOT interested" Kou-san was cut off by multiple voices that answered for my stead. We both look up behind him and saw the angry faces of my brothers, making me sweadropped.

"Let's go, Yumi-chan~" Laito-nii put an arm over my shoulder, dragging me away and leaving a smirking Kou-san. Too bad I wasn't able to talk a lot more with him.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Why you guys hate the Mukamis so much?" I asked. They just remain the awkward silence and din't talk anymore. We were on the cafeteria on a special place, reserved for only the Sakamakis including Yui and me.

Yui suddenly nudge me on my arm. "Please come with me to the restroom, Yumi-chan" she said and I couldn't help but complied.

.

At the restroom . . .

.

"Don't you know?" Yui asked which totally confusing me. "Know what?" I asked and she just shook her head, washing her hand on an elegant and expensive basin.

"The Mukami brothers are the long time rival of the Sakamaki brothers" she said "Whether it's sports, music or talent.. Those two are always fighting for the top"

"Winning and losing everytime"she turned to me, knowingly "They both have different schools before. But now, they all transfered here which was really odd"

"What do you mean?" I asked. She just shook her head and said "I don't know.. Ayato told me to stay away from them too.. He said it's too dangerous to be with them"

The atmosphere began to tense, feeling something seems a bit off. But as they say: no picture, no proof. It's not like I doubt my brothers. I just find if too odd.

I was never a judge. Besides, I've never judge my brothers ever since I met them. So why not the Mukami's? Sure they're dangerous like any other vampires. My brothers are too and not once did they ever bit me.

They were cold to Yui once too. But along the way, they do really care. They're just like lost children that always long to be loved and I gave it to them. Because of that, they all changed. Except now.

"I think they're all looking for us now" I said and Yui nods before we left the restroom back to the cafeteria...