† Twenty One †

A/N: Hey guys!! I'm back!! sorry for not updating for a while.. I just had a little bit tad of problem while moving to Bangkok.. Anyways!! thank you so much for all the undying support!! I'm really glad!!

--------------------------------

The sound of my heavy breathing is the only thing I hear ringing in my ears. The place seems very cold as ice and everything seems deadly silent. Taking a peek, my eyes widened at the very sight that greet me.

There before me is the same creature with her body trapped in cold ice. The same goes to some parts of the trees and plants while the ground seems to be covered in snow instantly. But what surprise me is that my hands produce glowing aura-like blue as ice.

"What th---" I jumped when the mutant suddenly screeched and violently clawed her way out of her ice turned body. I dashed off, ignoring my twisted ankle in order to get away from my predator.

However, I tripped on a stone again and fell down on the ground...

.

"Going somewhere..." 

"... princess..??"

.

I slowly looked up from the men who bears the same voice as that time at the rooftop with Kou-nii, only to be met with two pairs of sharp glowing golden snake-like eyes except the other pair has an eyepatch. My eyes widenned as I was met with fangs.... Fangs of a Vampire...

.

In the Sakamaki household in 3rd person's POV...

.

"DAMNIT!!" Yuma screamed after shredding one of the turned vampires to pieces "Where the HELL are they all coming from?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!!" Kou screamed after he beheaded one. As they are all busy fighting and Christa helping Satran with his wounds, Subaru suddenly went stiff as he saw a flash of incident coming through from someone else's eyes...

.

"Going somewhere..."

"... princess..??"

The person slowly looked up from the men standing before her. He has ruffled rusty blond hair with a black eye patch covering the left side of his teal glasses along with his left eye while the other one behind the blonde has white hair with dark purple-brown fringes at the tips with a black scarf on, covering the bottom portion of his face.

"W-who are you guys..??" the person asked, Subaru finally realizing that the eyes he's seeing through is from none other than his twin sister, Yumiko, and the ones she's facing right now are vampires he knew all too well were not just one of a kind but are much higher purebloods like their father, Karlheinz.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that yet..." the blonde smirked before his gaze turned dead cold and said rather to Subaru through Yumiko's eyes than her "Because as much as I love introductions, I also despise prying eyes... Mr. Onii-chan..."

.

Then suddenly, everything went black and Subaru came back to his own senses.  "It's your's and Yumiko's Link, isn't it..??" Ayato asked, much aware of how ability works in the same manner as him to his triplets. Subaru nodded and said "It's Yu...  she's in danger"

Ayato furrowed his eyebrows and screamed "LAITO!!"

The said fedora wearing man turned to him and with a nod, the two had mutual understanding of from the gesture, both Mukami's and Sakamaki's covered their ears. Knowing how deadly it is as Laito's eyes glow in hue and he screamed "GO KILL YOURSELVES!!"

With that, all the swarming vampires stopped as if in a daze and in unison, they all committed suicide. Laito fell on his knees and as his breathing came ragged. "Are you alright??" Ruki asked as he helped up the younger on his feet.

"I'm fine..." Laito breathlessly said "I'm still not used to using my own power even after all those years of fucked up training with 'them' "

Ruki nod before he gestured to the others. "We need to save Yumiko... NOW" Shu said and the others quickly followed as they all run out the mansion and through the woods.

"We're coming Yu..." Subaru thought...

.

End of 3rd person's POV...  

.

I woke up form the critter clatter of the heavy pouring rain right outside of my windo--- No... This isn't my window nor is this room. It sill has the same atmosphere as my room but not literally IT. The whole setting is different and I know all too well that I'm not in my own home when my memories finally came back a few minutes later.

Those two... Just who are they..??

I asked myself as I stood up and looked around the room, looking for some weapon to use just in case. Luckily, I found a bowie knife hidden under a bottom drawer of the night table. Taking it and hiding it behind my back under my shirt, I finally began my journey out of my room and through the dark corridor of a typical vampiric mansion whom I know isn't mine.

After minutes or maybe hours of walking around, I saw a slightly opened door two rooms away right after I turned the corner. The light emitting from inside says that there are people in there. I quietly moved to right next to the gap and peeked trough while thanking my enhanced senses as I listened to the conversation from the two men whom abducted me earlier.

"Finally... The time has come for us to extract our revenge, nii-san" the blonde said while raising a wine glass with blood serving as refreshments. I know that because the moment I smelled it, I knew then that it is that. Suddenly, my stomach began feeling twisting and my mouth watering as I look at those drinks.

The next words of their conversation became dull as my hearing began to only hear ringing statics. My head also started to throb and my breathing began labored. I quickly put my hands on my mouth to keep the silence before withdrawing from the door and leaning my back on a nearby wall---

.

Ba-thump

.

"Urgh... Not this again?!" I inwardly screamed as I clenched my chest while sliding down the wall"What's happening to me..??"

.

"Looks like someone has a BIG BIG BIG problem here" 

.

I jumped and suddenly turned, only to be met with an amused blonde before me and a white haired leaning on the wall with his arms crossed....