† Three †

A/N: I want thank you GenesisGaheta for being the first to comment my story, Oh_My_Jujube for being the first to vote for my story, Climax_34 for being the first to add my story to your reading list and..

TO THE VERY FIRST WHO READ THIS STORY whoever you are.. Thank you very much!!

But also I won't forget all those kind people who wasted their time reading and voting this sequel.. I thank you all very much!! Please enjoy this new chapter!!

----------------------------------------------

"Here you go, Yumi-chan" mom Christa handed me an envolope. I openned it quickly and scanned the papers from inside it. I smiled as I read the perfectly typewritten letters saying 'Yumiko Sakamaki' under the late registration of my certificate of life birth.

"Thanks mom!" I jumped, hugging her and she hugged me back. I couldn't help but squeal at the reality of me, a real Sakamaki. I mean, could this day get any better?! I'm finally an offical part of the family!

I sat back on my chair at the dinning room since we're actually having another one of our monthly dinner party. But this time, it's special because Shu-nii and Reiji-nii decided to cook for us. It was really nice to know that they've finally get along.

The door openned and revealed my four other brothers, the triplets - you know who they all are - my twin and Yui. Suba-nii kissed him on the cheek before he sat to his chair accross from mine. Mom Christa is on the center chair before us twins on each end.

My triplets also walked to her and also pecked her on the cheek each. I know this sounds too out of character for them but.. "I'll be having a concerto next week at the theater.. Can you guys come?" Kana-nii asked.

"Sure!" Laito-nii, Aya-nii and I said in unison while Suba-nii just smiled and gave him a nod. He looked at mom and said "How about you, mom? Can you come?"

"Sure" mom Christa smiled very sweetly. Yes it's true what you all think. After that incident at the dungeon, she decided to be the light of our house. What I mean is, she took the role of becoming the mother of all us seven.

Everyone approved of her descision. She's understanding, loving and a sweet caring mother we always wanted to have. Shu-nii and Reiji-nii came smilling in the room with a push-tray containing our food with them.

Of course it's not just food, it's our own favorite food. Too bad since Suba-nii doesn't have any favorite food. But, he dicided to have the same as mine. How sweet of him right?

"How's the election going, Reiji-nii?" I asked my butler-like brother. The school is actually holding an election for the new set of Student Council Officers every semester and those top five students of the whole campus will electees.

Reiji-nii seems to be in a mix of smiling and frowning. He just groaned and said "I don't know..."

---------------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" I pushed myself from the crowd of students who were looking at the bulletin board. It was today where the chosen electees will be posted for us to chose from.

Finally being able to pass them, my blood suddenly ran cold and I paled. "I don't know..." I suddenly remembered Reiji-nii's words last night. It wasn't because he's not sure, but the names of those students who scored the highest average - whether transferees or not - were all here together.

1. Reiji Sakamaki and Ruki Mukami

2. Lucifena Demony McStarley

3. Yumiko Sakamaki