Tara point of you

Btw all characters are +18 please leave some ideas on what to do.

Tara: *Phone alarms* OMGG Tara said turning off her alarm she was about to go back to sleep until someone texted at first she was hesitant to but since she a big over-thinker she had to see who it was, she opened her text and it was amber.

Amber:hey are you going to school today?

Tara: i guess I will

Amber: ok I'll pick you up at 9?

Tara: ok

Tara is now waiting outside for amber to pick her up while she scrolling on her phone when a notification pops up on her phone breaking news: there's has been two teenage girls killed by some ghost face mask, Tara was reading into it more until she heard a beep.
It was amber, Amber: Heyy get in the car!!, tara: okk she gets in the passenger seat with Mindy sitting in the side and Wes in the middle and Liz sitting on chads laps, Mindy and Wes were in a fight too whoever doesn't sit in the middle like if they were 7,
Hey guys have you heard of the killer that killed two girls? Tara said. Yeah that's crazy to be honest they said they don't know who did it yet Chad said, You know.. what if it's coming back you know back then 30 years ago it happened again theirs was a killer and killed many people, what if that's coming back like the movie Mindy said, Noo nothing gonna happen it just some person who just wanted to end some two girls life, stop with your obsession with horror thinking, Wes said, Mindy rolled her eyes. They finally arrived to school.

Wes and Chad left to their 1st period class since they have the same class. Mindy leaving by herself talking to some girl she just met, and amber and Tara walking together to Tara's locker, tara opens her locker, Heyy so do you wanna come over to my house to study or like watch a movie...but just the two of us? Amber said, tara stood silent and was blushing and smiling so hard but amber couldn't see since the locker was hiding her face, she closed it and said yeah of course what time? She said. How about at 5? Amber said smiling, yeah that's sound great smiling too. *the bell rings*. Soo.. I'll see you later okay amber said smiling. Yeah see you later tara said smiling back. Amber leaving to her class. Soon after Liz was sneaking behind her and then liv scared tara. BOO!! Liz said, Geezz Liz you almost gave me a heart attack tara said, Liz was smirking at tara not saying anything. Tara looks at her, Whyy are you looking at me like that tara said very confused, I saw how you and amber were talking y'all will look so cute together she said teasing tara. Tara was trying not to smile, she invited me to her house to watch a movie and study tara said. Ouuu look at you two little love birds Liz said. Well I got to go to class I'll see later in 6th period tara said. Okay see you later and good luck with you and your girlfriend liz said smirking and laughing.