Happening again

That same day when amber and Tara got caught they were both texting each other.

Tara: I can't believe we got caught 😭

Amber: but it was still worth it being with you :)
Tara: yeah do u wanna meet tomorrow?

Amber: sorry I can't I have to go somewhere with my parents but I will have time only at night if that's fine... ;)

Tara: noo you know what happend today I don't want that to happen again.

Amber: I swear I'll be sneaky this time, like a ninja 🥷

Tara: idk yet I'll let you know then

Amber: okay :)

Tara: I'm tired I'll text you tomorrow

Amber: ok goodnight sleep well

Tara has woken up already she did overslept when she said she wouldn't, she got 20 missed calls from the group chat.

The group chat

Mindy: guys Wes got attacked

Liv: what really

Mindy: yessss he's in the hospital

Amber: when did he get attacked?

Mindy: this night

Chad: I'm on the hospital he's still asleep

Mindy: let's all meet up too him tomorrow okay

Liv: ok

Amber: ok

Tara was so confused, she felt bad for Wes, she got ready to go meet him and while she was on her way there she was thinking what if Wes called her for that reason that he needed help, she felt bad if that was the reason why he called. Everyone was at the hospital, Sam took tara to the hospital, amber, mindy, Chad and liv were in the hospital waiting in the waiting room. I thought you were gonna go somewhere with your parents tara said to amber. Yeah but since this happened I canceled it amber said.

Is Wes okay tara said to mindy?, yeah he's ok for now but he's really bad mindy said. It was Ghostface Chad said. What are you  talking about? Everyone said. While you guys were waiting I went to go check up in him and he said it was Ghostface Chad said. It's happening again ughhh nooo Mindy said. Guys let's all meet up at my house at 5:00 ok we all gonna need to talk mindy said. Everyone said ok.

They all met up at mindy and Chad house. They were all talking, you know all of you guys are suspects right now mindy said. Every time theirs a stab movie their always from a friend group that the person is apart of so it has to be one of you guys mindy said. Well why would someone even do that Richie said. (Btw Sam and Richie came too). And your the killer mindy said. What how Richie said. Obviously you are every killer try to disguise themselves by saying something like that. Mindy said. Ok guys we get it but we all have can't let our guards down amber said. So that means we can hang out as much, Mindy said. They all left to their house.

Tara was with Sam and Richie in the car, amber texted tara.

Amber: is it ok if you come over?

Tara: I gotta tell Sam

Amber: ok

Can I go to ambers today? Tara said.  I guess are you gonna stay over their or what? Sam said. I don't know yet tara said. Okay just give me a call Sam said. Sam took tara to ambers house because she felt bad about the other day. Okay stay safe tara! Sam said while tara got out the car. Your really protective over you sister Richie said. So what? Sam said. She's not a little kid no More Richie said. They both didn't say nothing.

Tara knocked on the door and waited for amber to open the door.

Hellooo I'm still working on this idk if I should make another story of them two but a different plot or shpuld I kee continuing this story just let me know. Thanks for reading these and leave any ideas if you have any.