Halloween party

Hey you know every time we try to do something we always get interrupted amber said laughing. And what type of stuff tara said smirking at amber, you know what I mean amber said slightly blushing, how about you kiss me right now tara said blushing. Oh really amber said smirking, I mean if you want I don't know I'm sorry oh my god tara said, amber shut her up by kissing her, this kiss what different then any kiss, this kiss was more gentle and just better, tara was holding on to amber hair and grabbing her neck, while amber was holding her waist and started to put her hand underneath her shirt, they both stopped and looked at each other, they both laughed, how about we do this another time the bathroom is not really my thing tara said laughing, yeah your right amber said laughing.

They both got up and went in and tried to blend in the party, later that night nothing happens afterwards that they heard of tara stayed over ambers house, her parents weren't home, the group were okay that was the good part so they didn't need to worry, amber and Tara were in her bed, while they were both in their phone, you know I'm very surprised you didn't drink today in the party you usually do amber said laughing, I am too myself, you know I've never see you drink amber, tara said to amber, I mean i have but it's not my thing to be honest amber said. Ohh, since when did you like me tara said looking at amber, well when we first met I felt like we had connection but I really never said anything since you had a boyfriend. Ohh that's so sweet tara said smiling, how many people have you dated amber said to tara, like only 2, Wes when I was little though, and a boy from my old school but it was in 9th to 10th grade so yeah.. how've many have you dated tara said to amber. Well i dated a boy once and I never really liked him i was just acting like I did, and like well I didn't really dated this person it was a long time ago though amber said laughing. Ohh tara said laughing. Amber was on her phone while tara was using amber laptop for some school work she saw a link of the news, she opened it another kill in a teens party 4 people killed and then showing the teens that died, amber looked at the picture wait isn't that kid who thought he was joking, and the guy from the room. And some other kids from the school. We have to tell the group about this  tomorrow tara said worried, yeah but we're gonna have to say something about it so we can be prepared amber said, tara was already falling asleep, amber was just watching scary stories on her phone until eventually she fell asleep.

Sorry for bad spelling or like if some things look badd.