Taras birthday part 2

Btw this does contain smut you can skip it, if needed, if you see any errors you can make sure too tell me and leave some ideas too.

Amber took tara back to her house since it was getting dark and also they texted her they were ready. It was fun today tara said smiling. Yeah amber said. They both went too Tara's house, tara unlocked the door and then entered it was dark that she couldn't see anything so she holded on to ambers hand. Surprise!! All of her friends said. Everyone said happy birthday too her, she hugged all of them and thanked them. Their friends invited more people for the party. They were all together playing and talking with other people, this might had been Tara's favorite birthday out all of them. Hey let's go upstairs amber said grabbing Tara's hand, okayy tara said confused but still smiling. She went to Tara's room and locked it behind her. I want to give you this amber said giving tara a necklace that has A+T in it, I hope you like it amber said. Oh my god amber I love this smiling. Can you help me put it on for me tara said smiling, yeah amber said. Tara held her hair up so it wasn't in the way, when amber was putting on the necklace tara felt butterfly's and goosebumps from amber touch. There amber said smiling, thanks Tara said. It looks good on you amber said.

Tara couldn't hold it in no more she really wanted amber so bad, she didn't hesitate to make the first move. She pushed amber on the bed and Tara was on top her. Is this ok tara said. Amber nodded yes. Tara leaned in for a kiss while amber was holding her waist and kissing back. It kept getting deeper, tara slightly whimpered trying to not make noise since their friends were down stairs. Amber went underneath tara shirt and grabbing her body. Amber pushed and turned tara on the bed so that tara was at the bottom and amber on top. Amber was kissing tara neck and slowly going down. Tara was covering her face because she didn't want to make noise. After like 5 minutes they stopped and got dressed while amber was just looking at tara smirking, I thought you were a child of god she said laughing. Stop Tara said blushing and laughing. They went back down stairs, tara couldn't stop thinkings bout what they just did, and she couldn't stop blushing. Mindy was already suspecting both of them from how tara was looking. But she didn't say anything because they make both of them embarrassed. After the party ended their friends left as-well but obviously they were gonna do something tomorrow just them and their friends. Amber stayed because she felt bad leaving tara alone. Amber and Tara were laying in bed. So.. amber said. Yes? Tara said, can I ask you something amber said smiling. What is it? Tara said. Will you be my girlfriend amber said blushing, took you long enough, yess of course I will tara said laughing, amber and Tara were finally together after like sooo long. They both fell asleep.

Next day
To be continued....