Movie night

Their was no school the whole week since the whole people dying . It's been two weeks since the whole incident the group still hung out but not as much. Tara's birthday was upcoming, basically the group were thinking on throwing a party for her and have fun.

Liv texted the group if they wanted to go to her house to watch some movies.
Mindy: Yes please but only if it's scary movie

Chad:I'm already here.

Wes: cant my mom is making me study for school.

Tara: im down,

Amber:sure

Finally like 30 minutes they all arrived

They were on the couch while liv and Chad were cuddling on side not even watching the movie, and tara in the middle between amber and Mindy, they were watching stab 3, they finished the movie and started to put other movies, hey we are running of snacks Mindy said. I'm all out liv said. I can go to the convenient store amber said getting out her keys. I can come with, Tara said. Okay amber said. They were in the car the store was a 20 minute drive pretty far, Ouu you know what tara said, what?, amber said. When we come back we should play a board game tara said, yeah sure amber said. Can I tell you something.. tara said. Yeah what's up? Amber said nervously. What are we? Tara said. Amber started to laugh because she was nervous, wait I'm sorry that was a stupid question shaking her head tara said. Tara,.. I like you said amber smiling stopping the car at the store looking at her, tara smiled back and none of them said anything. Okay let's go to the store. They got candy and chips and some drink, they went to go pay in the register when the employee said how's your guys day going smiling, good they both said, that's nice the employee said. That will be 20.00. Amber payed. Drive safe with your little sister the employee said. Yeah thank you amber said. When they got in the car amber started bursting laughing while tara was pissed but eventually started laughing, she thought I was your sisterr wow is it because I'm short tara said offended. Yeah amber said laughing. They were just talking about random stuff the whole ride. They arrived to the house they were all just watching a movie they all then played a game. They were playing monopoly, amber and Tara were sitting next to eachother, amber reached for Tara hands under the table and then they holded hands, tara was blush. Woah tara are you ok you seem off Chad said. Yeah I'm ok tara said smiling. Do you want to do anything for your birthday like maybe go out or something Chad said. I don't know yet actually maybe nothing tara said. What come on we at least have to do something it's a special day liv said. I mean we don't have school for like the next 3 weeks we can have fun Chad said. They all left and went home after like 2 hours.