Truth or dare

3 months later...

After the whole incident they kinda all stop hanging out.
GIRLS ONLY GROUP 😮‍💨
Mindy: do you guys wanna stay over at my house and watch movies but without Wes and Chad because their gonna hang out with some other boys.

Liz: yeah I'll bring the alcohol

Tara: yeah I'll bring the snacks

Amber: sure, I'll bring a knife

Finally everyone came to mindys house,They were watching a nightmare on elm street. Hey how about we play truth or dare Liz said. They all agreed to play. They all sat in a circle, okay Mindy truth or dare, hmm I pick DARE!, okay I dare you too call one of your ex's and say you still have feelings for them, that's easy Mindy said smirking, she calls one of her ex's she puts it on speaker, "hello?", hey I got to ask you something Mindy said, "yeah what's up?" I still have feelings for you mindy said, "meet me tomorrow after school okay" okay and she hung up, see it's that easy Mindy said laughing, ohh I see Liz said, I'm just that hot Mindy said laughing, gross amber said, okay tara truth or dare Mindy said, umm I guess truth, your so boring Liz said laughing, okay Is it truth you like anyone from our group, maybe I don't know Tara said smiling eyeing amber. Liz was smirking at tara because she already knew who it was. Okay amber truth or dare, dare amber said, I dare you too scream fuck off out the window Liz said, okay I guess amber said laughing, FUCK OFFF!!!! Amber said out loud, they started to laugh, okay truth or dare Mindy said,dare duh, okay I dare you too kiss tara on the mouth Mindy said smiling. Okay I guess, Liz put her hand between so you wouldn't see, she obviously didn't kiss her since tara liked amber, just make it look like I did okay liz whispered to tara, there done Liz said. Hey you know there's gonna be a Halloween party tomorrow are you guys gonna go, all of them said yeah. Amber looked kinda hurt since she saw Liz and Tara kiss even though they didn't, what are you guys gonna be for Halloween Mindy said, idk yet tara said, I'm gonna be matching with Chad Liz said,what about you amber Liz said, idk yet maybe nothing she said. You at least have to be something Mindy said in shook. I'm gonna be Michael myers Mindy said smiling. Let's go tomorrow and get the costumes in the morning Mindy said, okay Everyone said. They all stayed together and stayed over. They woke up and got ready to go buy some Halloween costumes Liz and amber, tara went to get the costumes while Mindy changed her mind.

PLEASE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITEE Uhhh helll peopleeee.