Chapter 11

"I think, It's been a while since we have a good talk...how is your room? I personally added the special features in it", Roger said.

"Making it sound proof, and has many hidden doors…you pamper me so well Uncle", you said and drank the tea you poured on your own.

"But it is really sad, that only the Donquixote is your known legal family ties... You are a Gol too!", Roger said.

You chuckle, "Are you that desperate to have many government officials here? Ain't Smoker, Coby, Drake, and Uncle Rosi enough?"

"You really are incredible knowing all that", Roger said. "But you know... Your classmates are one step getting closer to you"

Putting down the cup on the table, "Are they?"

"You have some sort of plan?"

"Hmmm...", you look at the window. "…Yeah, sort of. I am a Gol...I always have one reckless plan in waiting"

***

It's been a month now...The school officials have a full grasped on what might the murderer look like.

"So they trashed the idea of it being a girl, huh?", Kidd said.

"Those idiots...Just when I gave them the relevant information", Law

"They do need the second gender better, since it will be ridiculous if it is really a girl-yoi", Marco.

"You see it too, Phoenix-ya...there is no logical information that this traces are male's", Law said handing the crumpled autopsy report that was once again failed to be acknowledge…

'It is my check up again today', but weirdly. The activator seems to be not working. No one seems to notice you again. like when you got here the first time.

"But...If we find Mingo's niece...We may know somethings, right?", Luffy.

"Yeah...about that. It seems maybe it was just that flamingo's delusion. I confronted him like...a month ago about this niece of him... It really seems like his delusion", Ace said.

"What are you even doing asking that to Doflamingo?", Zoro.

"He is finding his long lost cousin for months now-yoi", Marco said.

"You still haven't found her?", Killer look at Ace.

"How would I find someone who is dead set on hiding? And when I asked sir shanks. He kept on saying, that person is always here", You saw how Robin side glance at you while you only adjusted your glasses.

"Are you free this lunch?", Ussop asked you.

"Ahhh...sorry I have somewhere else to be", you said.

"Oh! It's fine! We can have it tomorrow"

'That might be a bit...', though you just smile.

Lately, there seems to be something up within the strawhat members without the knowledge of the three main fighting force of the group.

Though, you can always decline the other members. what worries you is that...

"Oh please, Beta~", Vivi said.

"I have check up with Mr. Crocus later...so I have some agendas", you said.

"But you know...No one may even asked you despite knowing you are here, But I wanna know Beta's na--"

**KRIIIINNNGGGG**

It was the bell for lunch. 'What a timing'

"I have to go", you excused yourself.